Mommy Boys - Cover

Mommy Boys

Copyright© 2021 by Zips

Chapter 6 : Stable Activities

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 : Stable Activities - Its 1968 and suddenly the 'THE PILL' is beginning to free-up women's love life. ... She can now entice a man that takes her fancy ... But an 'Up and Cumming Lad' will do rather nicely!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Coercion   Pedophilia   Rape   Romantic   Lesbian   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Sadistic   Swinging   Analingus   Enema   First   Oral Sex   Size  

I awoke refreshed to find the sun well up and myself alone.

Last night’s activities had certainly given me a good night’s sleep.

As I showered I gleefully pondered on my new sex-life.

I couldn’t think what was more exciting. Ben or Iris. Male or female!

What I did with Ben was the kind of fantasy that many Mom’s around the world probably toyed with, while having a quickie at home in the afternoon.

But what I did with Iris in bed last night came as a shock to me; that I would respond to another woman so hard sexually.

I was discovering things about my hidden self.

Back in the guest room I noticed I had been left an outfit to wear; comprising a pretty top, tennis skirt and trainers.

It was sweet of Iris and we were both a size ten.

Downstairs on the kitchen table was a breakfast waiting for me.

I ate ravenously.

Wandering into the yard I saw Iris leading her horse into the stable.

I felt a pang of guilt.

Here was I, just sauntering out from breakfast and she had been on a morning ride.

“Good morning!” she called; gleeful at seeing me in the short tennis skirt.

I called back and joined her at the stable.

“Hi, are you the new stable girl?” she laughed, She was unharnessing her horse as she chatted on about Pablo,

“Of course he’s got breeding and did get a lot of stud work.

He’s still good for it but ... now he’s just got me.” she grinned at me.

We chatted lightly over nothing in particular while she began brushing out the animal’s sweaty coat.

She was clearly very fit in the way she moved around her mount which I admired.

Now she was working his rear end and was using a wet sponge around his genitals.

The large shiny sheath held his red cock which wobbled as she washed around it.

As I watch it, the cock part began expanding in length.

“My God!” I exclaimed.

As she sponged it so it grew; arround a metre long and so thick!

Iris chuckled, “ Yes, it’s simply too much for a girl, but I’d love to try!”

But lovely to look at, don’t you think Margo?”

“I’ve never seen anything like it; but yes it is magnificent!”

I wasn’t sure what Iris meant but I felt my pulse racing.

“Be honest now Margo; Dose it excite you?” she asked softly.

I felt awkward and embarrassed, but I wanted to be truthful too.

“To be honest with you, It dose rather excite me Iris.”

“Well then ... come and take hold of it for him Margo; give him a little wank! He’ll like that!”

“Oh! A wank! Well ... Are you sure that’s all right Iris?”

“Of course I’m sure Margo!”

I lent over and nervously tryiny what had been suggested; a short jacking motion.

“That’s good Margo, ... he’s loving that.” crooned Iris.

“Ahaarh no!” I cry stepping back.

Iris really laughed, Don’t worry, its only pre-cum, you won’t get pregnant Margo!”

“Now ... would you do something special ... just for me Margo?” she added.

“Why yes of course Iris!”

“Hold his cock out for me, between your legs.”

“Oh Iris! I can’t do that!” I exclaimed aghast.

Iris looked really crushed.

I starred at her and could see she was sorely disappointed.

I immediately felt so mean after all she had given me over this weekend.

I went and embraced her.

“Oh I’m sorry, It’s the least I can do for you Iris. Just show me how you mean.”

Moments later, after she had slipped out of her jodphers and discarded her panties, I stood with my back against the horse’s rump.

I held out his drooling cock which protruded through the front of my skirt. Iris was enraptured.

She stepped forward and kissed me with hunger; pressing herself onto the cock.

After forcing the knob inside her, I could feel the cock pumping its load into her.

She cied out, “ My God, your just so wonderful Margo!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.