Mommy Boys - Cover

Mommy Boys

Copyright© 2021 by Zips

Chapter 4: A Bit of Discipline

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: A Bit of Discipline - Its 1968 and suddenly the 'THE PILL' is beginning to free-up women's love life. ... She can now entice a man that takes her fancy ... But an 'Up and Cumming Lad' will do rather nicely!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Coercion   Pedophilia   Rape   Romantic   Lesbian   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Sadistic   Swinging   Analingus   Enema   First   Oral Sex   Size  

My first day at the Manor had been exhilarating but after a few glasses of wine I was ready to turn in and said goodnight to Iris. She hugged me close against her body,

“Remember Margo, regain your authority over Ben.” she said kissing my cheek.” “And I’ll see you at breakfast.”

Making my way upstairs and along the landing I entered the cosy guest bedroom.

By 10pm I’d climbed into the comfy old bed, my head sinking luxuriously into the large puffy pillow. Then I heard someone knocking softly at the door!

“Yes, who is it?” I called softly.

Then Ben appeared; half naked! “May I come in?”

I sat up, suddenly wide-eyed and my pulse suddenly racing! “Well yes, what is it Ben?”

Wearing only his pyjama bottoms, he came to stand sheepishly before me?

“Well, what is it?” I said again, perplexed.

Ben’s hands fumbled together behind him, his naked chest and torso on display which made him look so sexy.

Then Ben delivered his lines, “I was a chump being mushy with you at home. I apologise for it Madam. I ... I wish to earn your forgiveness; by pleasing you.”

I stared at him awhile before it suddenly came to me. This had all been arranged by Iris!

Iris had sent him in to me with instructions on how to behave and what to say!

So now I was Madam rather than Margo; that was a far better standing between us!

But Iris had reminded me; I had to re-establish my authority over Ben. I had to make it plain who was in charge. So I looked at him with some disdain and spoke coldly to him.

“Very well Ben! When you are alone with me; under discipline; you will call me Madam Margo.”

“Yes ... Madam Margo.” Ben replied carefully.

“You can now explain what caused you to violate me in my own kitchen?”

“Um: ... It was my sexual urges Madam Margo.” He mumbled.

I stared at him. Then in the same quiet stern manner said,

“Yes; your selfish sexual urges! And I shall teach you to restrain your sexual urges; that is until I ask for them! Do you understand young man?”

“Yes ... Madam Margo” he mumbled.

I realised I was humiliating Ben; and it sexually excited me!

“Now; Come and stand by me here.” I ordered.

He did so, and my snatch fizzed with him being so close. “Now, head up, and look at me Ben!”

My hand went inside his PJ’s; between his thighs and I began slowly fondling his genitals. His meaty cock felt so sensuous and silky to touch and I understood better why boys could become addicted to masturbating. His face blushed; almost as if he knew what my thoughts were.

“Stand very still Ben. “ I warned; massaging his cock into a full erection!

Now, let’s see what’s causing your behaviour My hand slowly loosened his pyjama cord and they fell to the floor.

My son stood perfectly still and naked before me, his large cock glistening and pulsating. I immediately want to suck it and the desire shoots though my groin. But no! It is time for Ben’s self-control lesson.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.