Mommy Boys - Cover

Mommy Boys

Copyright© 2021 by Zips

Chapter 12: A Bloodline Bastard

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12: A Bloodline Bastard - Its 1968 and suddenly the 'THE PILL' is beginning to free-up women's love life. ... She can now entice a man that takes her fancy ... But an 'Up and Cumming Lad' will do rather nicely!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Coercion   Pedophilia   Rape   Romantic   Lesbian   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Sadistic   Swinging   Analingus   Enema   First   Oral Sex   Size  

Before reaching the age of seventeen, Iris had given birth to a baby boy!

After months of concealment, her pregnancy had become obvious to Iris’s mother, who had demanded to know who was responsible!

The major was also perturbed.

Yet Iris had refused to give a name? Had their daughter been raped they wondered wildly? Would it be more socially acceptable; if she had been raped; rather than a consented fuck? But then, why would she have done it, when she had everything she wanted!

Her mother was aghast at the prospect of the father being a low-bred farm worker! That would be a humiliation too much to bear!

Yet it was a mystery who could have seduced the girl; having spent so much time in her stable with Lovejoy; with none of the usual schoolgirl interest in boys.

Indeed, there was barely a male who’d got near the girl these past months.

For having mastered Lovejoy, Iris had thrown her energy into the serious promotion of his bloodline; to the horse breeding fraternity; and her ladyship had been able to speak proudly of her daughter’s professional ambition amongst her social circle.

Now those ambitions seemed dashed; by some lecherous lout who had violated her pride and joy! She would have him horsewhipped when he was unearthed!

But eventually under severe pressure from her mother, and just before the baby was born, Iris broke down in tears and broke the shameful truth.

The guilty man was her own father! Major Carlton-Hawes!

The major had long been obsessed with his daughter’s erotic relationship with Lovejoy! Her approach to stud management was wholly unconventional to put it mildly but it made a spectacle some men would pay dearly for as a masturbatory aid.

He had been spying on her in the stable when she’d been applying her oral method of collecting seamen from Lovejoy. And so engrossed was she, that the Major was able to take full advantage of her pulsating pussy; before she had a chance to stop him!

The majors’ entry into her from behind, also became her first experience of Double Penetration! It had been an awful ordeal, causing Iris many sleepless nights!

The Major’s wife was furious with her husband’s carelessness! Such a sordid way to conceive a bastard!

It was sheer animalism on his part; and she had always insisted on him using a condom! Oh God what a mess! Mrs Carlton-Hawes was in despair.

The major now made no denial to his lady wife; just drank a lot of brandy for several days. It became clear he had been guilty of fucking his own daughter; and there would now be a bastard in the family!

An audible disquiet shrouded Carlton Manor.

A baby boy was born and named Ralph, from the major’s middle name.

Although born out of wedlock, Ralph was, as the Major was keen to point out, from a good bloodline; and his future, in time, would be at Carlton Manor. But for now, the child would spend some time far away from Carlton Manor. It was vital this scandal of incest, be buried as deep as possible.

As for the mother of the child, she could continue to pursue her interest in producing a fine stud horse; albeit, under the lurid watchful gaze of the major.

For Iris, getting pregnant and becoming a mother had been a heavy unwanted trauma. Yet when she’d been relieved of the hardship of raising the boy and able to resume with her passion of Lovejoy, she was more than content.

And her fascination with sexual dominance and submission over the animal had grown, as her methods with Lovejoy progressed.

Within time, Iris established Lovejoy as a sought-after stud. His seed was bid for and stored for future breeding. She became a respected young lady and much admired by the men; yet she wasn’t much taken by any of them; for the sordid affair she’d had with her father, hadn’t left Iris fallen by the wayside; no, it had left her with Ralph; heir to Carlton Manor.

Although there would be some years passing; after Lovejoy reaching and passing his prime, after the major had also passed his prime, that Iris would come to regard Ralph as an obvious replacement to Lovejoy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.