Mommy Boys - Cover

Mommy Boys

Copyright© 2021 by Zips

Chapter 10: Iris - Coming of Age

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10: Iris - Coming of Age - Its 1968 and suddenly the 'THE PILL' is beginning to free-up women's love life. ... She can now entice a man that takes her fancy ... But an 'Up and Cumming Lad' will do rather nicely!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Coercion   Pedophilia   Rape   Romantic   Lesbian   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Sadistic   Swinging   Analingus   Enema   First   Oral Sex   Size  

Iris had a privileged upbringing; coming from a well-bred family who’d lived at the Hampshire Manor for generations.

When Iris, as a pony-tailed thirteen-year old, pleaded with her father for a riding pony; the Major insisted it come from a well-bread source. It quite pleased the Major that she would be part of the Pony Club set; as that was good for one’s social standing.

Came the day when he accompanied the teen-aged Iris to a stud farm which he knew had well-bred ponies for sale.

The head groom had shown them round as a prelude to making a sale; and in the process had unexpectedly witnessed a stud stallion serving a mare. Iris had suddenly stopped to watch; and she was spellbound! What she witnessed burnt into Iris’ mind that would become a central tenant to her sexuality.

The stallion’s thick lengthy shaft had penetrated deep into the tightly harnessed screaming mare, seeding her; without consent Both stallion and mare emitted wild screeching during the brief barbaric mating act!

Then he’d withdrawn his throbbing probe, dripping with slimy seamen!

Then as young Iris stared in awe, a teen-aged girl-groom named Mandy Bates had led the stallion away with a smirk on her face; because it was her job now to take the stallion into the stable and sponge off his cock with warm soapy water; a job she devoted much time to; while dreaming of being pregnant with the stallion’s foal.

Iris was agog and thought girl groom must have the best job in the world! She suddenly realised why schoolgirls were drawn to stable yards! They were a big cock fantasy land; where a girl might get to handle some massively vibrant cocks!

For the major with his teen daughter by his side, the spectacle of the stallion servicing the mare, was somewhat uncomfortable and disconcerting. But Iris’s cunt had juiced with arousal. She could not have dreamt up anything so outrageous as that horse’s cock violating the mare.! Or that the mare was tightly tethered whilst being raped! It sent shockwaves of sensuality through her which were to stain her soul.

Then they were shown some smart young ponies from which Iris chose an un-gelded dark-bay horse. The head groom explained the animal would need gelding in time; to ensure it made a manageable riding pony; unless they planned to breed from him as a stud horse?

Upon hearing this piece of advice, Iris had gazed at the leathery sheath between the pony’s hind-quarters and felt her pulse quicken at the very idea of having her very own stud pony.

As the head groom chatted on with her father over delivery of the pony Iris’s mind was in a delightful sexual turmoil.

There was going to be so much more than simply jumping on the pony’s back for a trot round the paddock before taking part in the local gymkhana.

Oh yes! Iris envisaged far more stimulating work for herself and her mount.

And she would call him Lovejoy!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.