The Photo Shoot - Cover

The Photo Shoot

by MaryS

Copyright© 2021 by MaryS

Erotica Sex Story: A mother, desperate for money, decides to model for a porn company. The thing is, the company requires that she model with her son.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Anal Sex   Analingus   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   .

Anne Barton was sitting on the couch surfing the web on her laptop. She had to find a job, find a way to make some income. Her husband, Henry, had left her two months ago for a younger woman, well, an eighteen year-old. ‘Fucking bastard,’ thought Anne.

She and Henry Jr. were on their own. Henry Jr. was 14 and just started his Freshman year of high school. They could move to a smaller place but Henry really liked the school he was in. If they moved, it would be to a different school district and that would be hard on him.

Anne was a stay at home mom, had been the last fourteen years. She never really surfed the net before, except for online retailers, but she heard that jobs were plentiful on the net, you just had to dig a little to find them. There were secretary jobs, warehouse jobs, barista’s, customer service jobs, nothing that could bring in fast cash. She had a masters degree in public administration and was hoping to find a job with the state or maybe a political organization, but she was finding that those types of jobs were listed with staffing agencies. It would take several months or more to get hired and she didn’t have much time.

Henry Sr. had cleared out the bank accounts and left town with the girl. All she had was a credit card and it was almost maxed out. The mortgage was coming due in two weeks and she had to put food on the table. Fuck. Life wasn’t looking good right now.

Anne scrolled past an advertisement that caught her attention. She slowly scrolled back to it. “FAST CASH!” it screamed. “Looking for mothers and their sons for a lingerie and underwear photo shoot. Must be camera friendly, easy going, willing to take risks.” Anne wondered what that meant. “Looking for photogenic mother and son to model under garments for our exclusive clientele. Cash paid on day of photo shoot. Contact Fornication Studios at the email below. Send us photogenic pictures of you and your son in order to be considered for this shoot.”

Anne thought for a moment. ‘Couldn’t hurt.’ Then she asked herself outloud, “I wonder how much they pay? Only one way to find out.”

She scrolled through her family pictures looking for several of her and Henry Jr. After she found three recent pictures she thought the studio was looking for, she brought up her email, typed in that she read their advertisement on the web and that she and her son were interested in the photo shoot and attached the three pictures to it. Anne pressed send and sat back on the couch and took a deep breath. ‘I hope this works’, she thought.

The next two days she kept checking her email for a response. On the third day she was about to give up and start surfing again when she checked her email. A response from the studios was in the inbox.

“Hello, Mrs. Barton. Thank you for your email and the pictures. Fornication Studios would like to follow-up with you about the photo shoot. Attached, please find two disclaimer forms for you and your son to sign. Our standard pay rate is twenty-five dollars per picture and one hundred dollars per minute of video. Please sign the forms and return them via email as soon as possible.”

Anne’s heart was racing about the pay rate. The money would certainly go a long ways to making ends meet. But how to tell Henry Jr.? She printed off the forms. They were the standard disclaimer stuff and that any pictures or video that were taken were owned by Fornication Studios. Compensation was paid out on the day of the shoot.

Henry Jr. walked in the front door at 3pm. The school bus stopped just down the street.

“Hi mom!”

“Hi sweetie. How was school?”

“Not bad. Did you find a job?” Henry set his backpack down on the table.

“I think so, but it’s going to take both of us.” Anne was standing there holding the two pieces of paper.

“What kind of job?” Henry walked into the kitchen.

“Its a modeling job,” replied Anne following her son into the kitchen. “Modeling under clothes.” Henry turned and looked at her and Anne blushed and looked down. “You know that your father cleared out the bank accounts and left us with nothing.”

“Yeah, what an asshole.”

“Henry!”

“Well, he is.”

Anne ignored his comment. “Finding a job is not easy for a stay-at-home mother who hasn’t worked in fourteen years. We need to make money quickly or else we lose the house and will have to move.”

“No way mom, we can’t, we have to stay here,” pleaded Henry.

“I know, I know. So I found the modeling job online. It pays out the day of the photo shoot.”

“Cool. So things like underwear and...”

“Yes.”

“Bras and panties?”

“I think so.”

“So why do you need me?”

“Well, um, its a mother son photo shoot for this company’s clientele.”

“Oh, okay.”

“But I need you to sign this paper so I can email it back to the modeling company.”

“Sure. Both of us huh?”

“Yes, I have to sign too.”

“There you go.” Henry smiled as he pushed the paper over to her.

“Thanks honey,” smiled Anne.

Anne scanned the papers into the PC and emailed them to the studios.

Henry came walking into the office holding a glass of milk. “So when do we hear back?”

“Soon I hope.”

The next morning Anne checked her email and her heart rate went up. Fornication Studios had replied that they wanted to come to the house on Friday at four and was that okay. Anne replied that it was okay and she added her address.

Henry was excited about the photo shoot when he got home and so was Anne, to a certain extent. The money would be helpful but she did have hesitation about wearing under clothes around Henry.

Friday at four a van pulled up in the driveway. Four young women got out. They got their gear from the back of the van and walked up to the door. Anne already had the door open.

“You must be Anne,” smiled the woman, “I’m Stacy, the modeling director. This is Kim, the wardrobe and production assistant, Nancy the photographer, and Amy the videographer.”

“Hello, please come in.”

Henry was standing in the middle of the living room. “Hello you must be Henry,” smiled Stacy. “You’re a nice looking young man. Your mother must be very lucky.”

Henry blushed. “Hello.”

“So where would you like to set up?” Anne asked looking at the camera gear.

Stacy looked around the living room. “How about the master bedroom?”

“The bedroom?”

“Yes. Our client prefers that their lingerie be modeled in the master bedroom. It gives it a more intimate setting,” replied Stacy.

“Um, okay, follow me.”

Henry and the crew followed Anne up the stairs to a spacious master bedroom.

“Oh my, this is perfect.” smiled Stacy. “Okay girls set up in here.”

Nancy and Amy slung the bags off their shoulders. Nancy pulling out the tripod and different cameras and Amy getting two video cameras out of her bag. As they were setting up Kim slung her gym bag off her shoulder and dropped it on the bed. She opened the bag and took out different color bras and panties.

Anne gulped and Henry smiled. Kim opened a bag of boys underwear. It was thong underwear, having a triangle patch in front but string for the waist and the crotch. Henry smiled. Anne had a worried look on her face.

“Okay Mrs. Barton,” Kim said looking at Anne. “If you and Henry could change into these under garments. Henry you can change in your room if you like and Mrs. Barton, in your bathroom.”

Kim handed the thong underwear to Henry. “Do you know how to put these on?”

Henry looked it over and nodded. “Yes, seems easy enough.”

“Remove your shirt and your pants of course, but leave your socks on,” Kim said.

“Okay.”

Kim handed Anne a pink bra and panty. “When you’re ready.”

Anne looked at the lingerie. “Seems kind of skimpy, don’t you think?”

“Its our clients intimate lingerie. Its a popular brand with women, especially mothers,” replied Stacy.

“So other mother’s have worn this type of lingerie?”

“Oh, yes, its very popular,” smiled Stacy.

“Come on mom, its just a photo shoot.” Henry smiled.

“That’s the spirit,” chuckled Stacy.

“Well, okay.”

“Great. Leave your socks on and when you’re ready, come on out.” Stacy said.

Henry returned first. He stood in the doorway. The crew smiled when they saw him. His cock was stiff with the tip of it just barely covered by the top of the cloth triangle.

“Wow, you look great, Henry,” smiled Stacy. Kim, Nancy and Amy agreed. They ignored his stiff cock.

“Stand over here next to the bed.” Stacy pointed to where she wanted Henry to stand.

Then Anne walked out of the master bath. Everybody sucked in their breath, including Henry.

The red bra with black lace trim was a half-cup that barely covered the top of her aureoles. The panties were the same red color with black lace trim with a triangle patch of cloth in the front and string around her waist.

“You look great Mrs. Barton,” Stacy smiled.

Anne blushed and almost covered herself with her hands until she saw Henry standing on the other side of the bed in his underwear. There was a wet spot near the top of the thong.

“Henry!” gasped Anne and Henry blushed. Anne turned to Kim and Stacy. “How can he wear such a thing?”

“Our client makes this type of thong for young boys, and besides, its harmless.”

“But...” Anne almost pointed at Henry’s crotch.

“Oh, that’s normal Mrs. Barton. We see it all the time, plus our production studio will air brush his pictures,” added Nancy.

“Oh come on mom, don’t be such a prude,” smiled Henry.

Anne wasn’t so sure.

“If it bothers you, we can leave,” Stacy replied with a serious look on her face.

Anne didn’t say anything. Her mind was working things out.

“But our client demands that mother and son appear together in the same shoot,” Stacy said.

“Who is the client?” asked Anne.

“A private customer who will pay good money to mother and son models to wear their lingerie.”

Anne nodded. She had no choice. “Okay.”

“Great. Now up on the bed with you.” Stacy smiled. As Anne sat on the bed and scooted to the center of it, Stacy continued. “Each time Nancy clicks the camera, that’s twenty-five dollars to you. For every minute of video that chimes, that’s one hundred dollars.”

Anne nodded her head.

Kim applied some blush and touch-up make-up to Anne. For the next thirty minutes, Stacy had Anne lay in different positions, each with her legs spread, which bothered Anne. But the camera clicked ten times and the video chimed twice.

Henry was in each shot. He too got up on the bed, lay next to his mother, other times he was kneeling next to her. Anne tried not to look at his cock, which was a times inches from her face. The wet spot covered the cloth of his thong.

“So the client doesn’t worry about this?” Anne asked kind of pointing at Henry’s cock.

“Not at all Mrs. Barton. It’s perfectly natural like I said.” Stacy smiled.

Amy was working her way around the bed with the video camera, at times zooming in and other’s staying out of Nancy’s way as she set up the shot.

Kneeling next to his mom, Henry wanted to touch his cock, but he knew she would get upset and even maybe end the photo session.

On one shot, Stacy had Anne laying on her right side facing the camera with Henry laying behind her, looking over her shoulder. Anne tried not to pay attention to his cock touching her ass, creating a damp spot on her cheeks.

Kim had Anne change into the black lingerie with white thigh stockings. The stockings had two blue bows at the top. Stacy had Anne pose standing up around the bed and room with Henry standing next to her. By this time, the tip of Henry’s cock was poking out from the top of the thong. Anne tried not to pay attention it but there was a tingling sensation in her stomach and a little blood rush between her legs.

Soon the photo shoot was over. As the women headed for the van, Stacy handed Anne fifteen one hundred dollar bills. “Thank you very much, Mrs. Barton and Henry. Everything looked great.”

Anne breathed a sigh of relief as the van drove away.

“Gosh mom, that was totally fun!”

“Don’t know about fun, but the money is good,” replied Anne as she looked at the bills. “This will go a long way to easing things, but I still need to find a job.”

“Well, see if they can come back and take more pictures.” smiled Henry. “That’s easy money.”

Anne smiled at her son and closed the front door. Sure it was easy, she thought, but the sexual undertones bothered her.

A week later Anne sat at the desk looking at the bills that had come in. She really needed the money and the fifteen hundred dollars from last week really helped, but it wasn’t enough. She sent an email to Fornication Studios telling them that she and Henry were available for more lingerie photos and video.

The next day, Fornication Studios replied that they don’t generally do a second round of lingerie photographs, but in her case, the pictures and video were a big hit with the client. If Anne were interested, they wrote, would she and Henry do a full on nudity photo and video shoot? Before Anne could hit the delete button she noticed the payout. Hundred dollars a picture and two hundred dollars per minute of video. Anne did the quick math in her head, she could make two thousand or more dollars for the session. But nudity? In front of Henry?

When Henry got home Anne sat him down at the kitchen island. “So the studio wants to take more pictures and video of us.” Anne said nervously. She pondered how to tell her son about the new modeling request.

“More lingerie pics?” Henry smiled.

“Well, not exactly,” Anne hesitated.

“What then?”

Anne hesitated. “Nudity.”

“Naked?”

“Well, yes, we both have to be naked,” Anne replied looking down at the floor.

“Neat! What did you say?”

“I wanted to ask you first.”

“Hell yes!” Anne didn’t correct Henry’s language. “Are we gonna do it?”

Anne hesitated again. The money, think of the money, she thought. “Yes.”

Henry jumped up. “Woohoo! When?”

“Don’t know, I have to reply to their email.”

“Well hurry up then!” Henry laughed. “Yes, oh my god!”

“Henry!” Anne tried to sound stern but he just smiled.

Fornication Studios emailed back that Friday at 4pm the photo shoot team could be at the house. Friday afternoon came and Henry rushed into the house slamming the front door.

“It’s almost time mom!”

“I know, you don’t have to remind me.”

“Can I get naked now? I can’t wait.”

“No, I don’t think so. Wait for the photo team to get here first.”

Henry waited by the front window. He yelled out when the van pulled into the driveway. “Fucking A! Their here!”

“Henry watch your language. I taught you better than that.”

“Sorry, it’s just that I’m so excited.”

Anne still wondered if this was a good idea, but it circled around to the money.

The doorbell rang and Henry opened it. Stacy, Kim, Nancy and Amy were standing there smiling holding their gym bags.

“Hello, Henry, ready for an exciting shoot?” smiled Stacy.

Henry held the door open as the young women walked in. “I can’t wait, it’s been a long week.”

“Well, let’s see if we can’t make it special then. Hello Mrs. Barton,” smiled Stacy.

“Hello Mrs. Barton,” added Kim, Nancy, and Amy.

“Hello, so where do we start?” Anne was nervous as hell. Think of the money.

Stacy smiled. “Relax. Let’s go to your bedroom.”

In the bedroom Nancy and Amy started unpacking their gym bag and setting up the camera’s and video. Kim was setting out her make-up kit.

“Okay, Henry you stand next to the bed there and Mrs. Barton, can I call you Anne?” asked Stacy.

“Yes, sure,” Anne replied fidgeting with her fingers.

“You stand here in front of Henry.” Stacy walked Anne to within five feet of a smiling Henry.

“The vision I have for this is. Do you have heels? Like stiletto’s?”

“Yes.”

“Good please put them on.”

Anne walked to her closet and rummaged through it, pulling a pair of black five inch stiletto’s. She put them on and stood in front of Henry again.

“Okay, the vision is, you undress first, but make it sexy for the camera’s.”

“Um, how so?”

“Lick your lips a lot, run your hands over your breasts, sway your hips back and forth. Things a stripper would do.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.