First Orgasm - Cover

First Orgasm

by raltsn

Copyright© 2021 by raltsn

Young Adult Sex Story: Hannah asks her step-dad to give her her first real orgasm.

Caution: This Young Adult Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Oral Sex   .

As usual, just trying to put down any stories that are in my head down on (virtual) paper. For those just starting, I am not a writer, I just play one on the internet. So take this for what it is, just a silly not very well written stroke story that came right out of my head. It helps me to get it out of my head and hopefully you will too. If not, oh well. Try Al Steiner. :)


“Uh, hey Mark, I uh, I’d need a favor.”

My step-daughter, Hannah, stood just inside the doors to my home office. It was a slow day today and I was killing some time playing a game on Facebook. I had dropped my wife, Dawn, off at the airport earlier for a quick weekend business trip so I was a bit tired and cranky this morning. I spun around in my chair, to see what was up figuring she was going to ask to use the credit card for something her mom didn’t want her to have, or to buy something similar and was trying to get around it by going through me.

Hannah looked a bit nervous which wasn’t really like her. She had just gotten back from University yesterday after spending the first half of the summer taking a class while working on an internship. She must have just gotten out of the shower as her curly hair was still wet and I could smell her shampoo or soap when she stepped into my office. Hannah was a big girl and being away at school didn’t help it much. She was about 260lbs on a 5’8” frame with really thick thighs and calves and probably D cup tits. She never wore a regular bra, always a sports bra which never did much for her figure.

Even though I tried to keep it low-key she must have seen me checking her out and her face turned a darker shade of red then it already was.

“Sure Hannah, what’s up?” I asked. It may have come out more as a sigh.

“OK well, um, this is a bit personal.” she responded. “but uh, can you give me an orgasm?”

I blinked a couple of times, this was definitely not what I expected her to ask. Hannah never seemed like a sexual person. Matter of fact, in talking to her mom, I was under the impression that she was not sexually active at all and, even if she was, she did not prefer men. So this was definitely out of the blue for me.

“OK, that wasn’t what I expected.” I said, “But can I ask you some questions?”

“OK”

“Um, you know that you can handle that request on your own, right?” I asked.

“Yeah duh, of course I know that and I’ve tried it, believe me.” she giggled. “But I heard that it’s better when someone else does it.”

“OK I’ll give you that.” I laughed. “I’m curious why you are asking me?”

“That’s easy.” She said. “I trust you and I don’t have anyone else I can ask. I could ask a friend but I don’t want to make things awkward with any of them and I don’t have a girlfriend. Or boyfriend.”

“OK did you have any thoughts on how you wanted to obtain said orgasm?” I asked.

“Geez Mark, you make it sound so ... clinical.” she laughed. “But no, I figured you would know the best way.”

“Have you you ever ... uh ... fooled around before with ... anyone?” I asked. “Do you think you’ve ever had an orgasm before?”

“Um well, I uh, I’ve never done anything with anyone else like that. I uh, maybe made out with a friend and they touched my uh, my boobs. It felt really good but um, that’s all they did and I don’t think I had an orgasm from it.” she said. “After she left I played with myself and I think I had one then but uh, I don’t know.”

“Well I’m glad that you chose me.” I said as I stood up.

“So uh, do I just take off my clothes and you go to town?” she asked nervously.

“Oh Hannah, it doesn’t work like that.” I said as I moved around behind her. She remained where she was as I ran my finger from the top of her neck and down her spine. “There’s a lot more to it. So just relax.”

“Remember how excited you got when you were kissing your friend, that’s where we’re going.” I said as I wrapped my arms around her waist. “I want you to be as excited now as you were then, I want you to go crazy anticipating what I’m going to do next, I want you to get to a point where you want to touch yourself so badly that you can’t help it.”

As I said that I ran my hands right under her tits, not quite touching them but making her think that I may. I heard her take a deep breath in and almost a moan coming back out.

“Good, you thought I was going to do something else there huh?” I breathed behind her as I ran my hands back around and then down to her ample ass and squeezed.

“Ohhhh” she moaned as she pushed back against me.

I reached around and ran my fingers just under the waistband of her too tight shorts and slid them around the entirety of her waist. “Maybe I should just pull these down, would you like that?”

“Ohhhhhh yeessssss” She moaned again.

“Soon enough” I breathed into her ear. Since my fingers were already in her waistband, I slid them back along the front, under her belly and reached down a little further until I got to the top of her curly bush. I felt her stiffen up a bit and moan and then the moan sounded a bit frustrated as I pulled back out.

“Do you like when I touch you?” I asked.

“Yessssss it feels so good.”

“Good, I’ll keep doing it then.”

She giggled a little as I ran my hands under her shirt and around her belly. Since we are the same height it definitely pulled us closer together in order to get both of my arms around her.

“Maybe I should take your shirt off now.” I said as I ran my hands up her belly to just under her tits. “Or maybe I should take your shorts off first, or maybe there are other places I can touch.” As I ran my hands slightly up further until they were over her sports bra. I could feel her nipples pushing through as she gasped. I squeezed and tweaked her nipples once before moving on down past her belly and this time over her shorts. I ran my hands down into the V between her legs. Not touching her pussy but staying on her legs on each side of the V.

This time the moan was louder and I could hear her breathing was a little more shallow and faster then it was a little earlier.

“ohhhh yesssss” escaped her lips as she ground her hips into my hands.

“uh huh, it sounds like you’re getting a better idea of what you’d like for me to do, huh?” I smiled.

“pleeeaase” she moaned. “Please I want you to touch me.”

“In good time.”

So far, I had only really touched her outside of her clothes. She seemed like she was getting into it but time to see if she really wanted it.

I spent the next few minutes still getting her worked up, alternating running my hands under her shirt up around her tits, not quite fondling them but brushing by her nipples enough that she knew that she wanted me to touch them, to running my fingers inside the waistband of her shorts and panties and going down just enough to get to the top of her bush.

Her breathing was definitely faster now and she was moaning while grinding her fat ass back into my crotch. At this point I was pretty much rock hard so I’m sure she could tell.

“Put your arms up into the air.” I whispered in her ear. As soon as she did that I pulled her shirt and sports bra up and over her head so she was standing there topless. Instinctively, she crossed her arms over her tits.

“No, put your arms back down, now.” I commanded. Slowly she lowered her arms and I turned her around to face me. “OK Hannah, this is it, if you want this you can’t start to be modest now.”

Her face was beet red but she kept her arms at her size, her huge tits hanging over her belly. She had big silver dollar nipples that were darker than I expected but totally protruding and hard.

“Ask me.” I said to her as I looked at her face. “Ask me to touch your tits, tell me how much you want me to do it.”

“please Mark, please I want you to touch me.” she asked.

“NO! you want me to touch you, here I touched your arm.” I said as I reached out and brushed my hand over her arm. “Where do you want me to touch you. I want to hear you say it. I want to hear you say, Mark, please touch my tits, play with nipples. Say it!”

“Fine, Mark, I want you to grab my tits and play with them. Please Mark, please just do it.” she moaned.

I reached forward and gently grabbed her giant tits with both hands and used my thumb to tweak the nipples.

“ohhhh god, oh my god that feels so good.” she moaned again.

I continued to play with her nipples for a few more minutes and then leaned in and took one of her nipples into my mouth and swirled my tongue around and sucked on it.

“ohhhhhh fuucccck” she gasped. “Oh my goddddddddd”

I was a little shocked though as it was the first time I think I had ever heard her curse.

“I think we should head over to the bedroom.” I said.

Hannah took off around the corner like a shot and into my bedroom. She was waiting next to my bed as I walked in behind her.

“Please Mark, do that again.” She asked.

“Do what again?” I responded.

“You know, put my uh, breast, into your uh mouth, like you did before.”

“No.” I responded with a smirk, “I’ll do when I feel like it.”

Hannah moaned with frustration as I laughed and reached around her again, just under her tits making her think I was going to grab them again. This time though, I slid my hands in her shorts and down her ass. She had a pretty big ass but still with a bit of firmness that comes with being 19.

“Mmmmm yeah Mark, grab my ass” she moaned as she leaned back towards me, grinding her ass into my hands. So I pulled my hands out and ran them back down her legs alongside the V of her pussy.

“There’s other places to touch still.” I said as I ran my hands along the tops of her thighs, each time moving up and back instead of actually going into the V and her pussy.

“Dammit Mark, you’re a freaking tease.” she said, “I want you to do it, to touch me there.”

“Oh Hannah” I replied. “If you want it, ask me to do it, but I don’t know where ‘there’ is, so you’ll need to help me out there.”

As I said this I ran my hands back town the tops of her thighs, this time sliding them into the crease of her leg in the V which while was not actually touching her pussy, it was coming pretty damn close. She moaned again and pushed her hips into my hand.

“Oh Mark, just do it, touch my pussy already dammit.” she moaned.

This time I ran my hands back down and directly over her pussy, I could feel the heat coming from it as I pushed down and slowly slid my hand back up pushing down where I figured about where her clit was. I was rewarded with a gasp and a loud moan.

“Ohhhh yeaaaah” she managed to get out as her knees buckled a bit.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.