Milf & Son - Cover

Milf & Son

Copyright© 2021 by Zips

Chapter 2

The following morning it seemed as though breakfast was passing in mutual denial. As though we had never been in a flagrant sex act, that culminated in his engorged cock pumping sperm into my throat.

Probably, he was as embarrassed as I and simply wanted it all forgotten. We padded around each other in our dressing gowns getting toast and tea.

Then Ben began cheerfully chatting; talking about Ralph, who was his closest college friend?

According to Ben, Ralph’s family had a real country manor! But It wasn’t all grand and fancy; no, actually it was a bit run down in a way, but it still had a lot of rooms and a stable yard and some farming land!

Ralph’s mother was a sort of Lady or something, virtually ran the place single-handed. Yet she simply preferred to be called Iris! She was Ralph’s milf and really good fun and appreciated Ben being there because she said two young men were better than none!

Seeing Ben chatting so enthusiastically about his college chum relaxed me,

“Well, it’s wonderful to know you’ve got such a good friend who invites you to stay at such an interesting place Ben; how long have you know Ralph for?

“Look ... do you mind me calling you Margo at home? Only it’s more adult.”

It sounded odd hearing my name come from my son Ben.

“Well yes, if you’d like to Ben.” I offered, curious at the idea.

“Well, I earned two days off term for good effort, that’s why I arrived home early Margo.

“Oh ... I see! That’s how it...” I though it better to say no more.

“Do you think I’ve grown much since I was last home Margo?”

I studied him with a smile, and I realised he was now taller than me!

“Yes Ben, you really have grown. You’ll have the girl’s adoring you!” I laughed and held my arms out to him. He came and embraced me.

“I’ve so missed you Margo.” he said quietly by my ear. Then he kissed me rather warmly on the neck. “ I don’t need girls when I have you as my milf.”

I felt my breast and nipples stiffen. Oh God: What was happening?

“Look Margo ... what happened between us yesterday ... I’ve longed for something like that to happen ... just as I’ve longed to hold you like this.”

His hands slipped inside my robe and ran seductively over my nakedness!!

I felt a strange fear creep into my chest. His hands were caressing my waist and now my swelling breast!

“Ben!” I went to pull away but his arms held me effortlessly to him. His hands freely roaming all over me as he spoke softly as a lover,

“Oh, I’ve wanted you as my MILF ever since Father left.” he whispered thickly.

“Your MILF? What on earth do you mean?”

“It’s ‘ Mom I Like to Fuck’.”

“Ben, stop! It’s disgusting!!” I protested as my pulse began to race.

His mouth went passionately onto my neck and I felt a rush of shame.

“Oh Ben, you wicked, wicked boy “ I cried as I struggled vainly in his grip. Then he allowed his dressing gown to fall off him onto the floor! Now he was naked!!

His groin was hard against me and as his mouth came onto mine. I felt a rush of panic as I realised my cunt was juicing up.

“No! You cant!” I cried emotionally, twisting sharply from him and leaving my robe in his grasp.

Naked, I fell face down onto the sofa in a daze; my cunt fully presented to him!

I felt him behind me, his cock between my thighs, his hands gripping my waist. Ben was going the whole hog and his attempts to enter me were inept.

My maternal instincts melted as I groped for his superb cock and guided it into me!

His shaft slid effortlessly against the slimy walls of my cunt until I felt his balls up against my labia.

My hand gripped his glorious testicles and held them tight. His cock was now the most precious thing in the world – my pride and joy.

We both gave out a primitive cry.

Suddenly our bodies were moving in blissful union. Our panting and piston-sloshing were the only sound to be heard now and like a pair of mating mongrels, our copulating raced to its obscene conclusion.

As my climax gradually receded, the sordid reality dawned, my son had fucked me rotten!

I’d become the object of my son’s sexual desire and I’d been unable to prevent him from going the whole way; and that I had reached a mind-blowing climax into the bargain had made it even more shameful for me.

It’s a trauma that so many mothers, seduced by their son’s charm, have now come to accept; that they are now their son’s Milf.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.