Paying a Debt - Cover

Paying a Debt

Copyright© 2021 by Mr. Spock

Chapter 1: John Gets Things Going

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1: John Gets Things Going - A man gets on way over his head gambling so his family has to pay the debt

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Sharing   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   MaleDom   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   ENF  

Everyone stopped talking as John burst through the door of the establishment. To call it a dive would be to insult dives everywhere in the world. John was a giant of a man. He stood 6 foot 11 and tipped the scale at over 300 pounds, all of it muscle. Calmly John stalked through the silence as all eyes, except 1 set, followed him. One man, sitting on a stool at the end of the bar, seemed oblivious to anything other than the drink in front of him. John made a beeline for him. Grabbing him by the collar he unceremoniously drug him out.

The door to the house banged open as John shoved the man unceremoniously into the front room and slammed the door shut. The man stumbled into the room and fell into the couch.

“Sit,” John growled as he hooked a chair over and sat down with his arms crossed across the top. “We need to talk. Is there anyone else in the house?”

“M ... m ... my wife and daughter.”

“Good, get them down here. This will affect them as well. How old is your daughter?”

“18. Her birthday was this weekend.”

“All the better.”

Soon both of the ladies had entered the room. Under John’s order they sat on either side of the man. Both, John could tell, were very nervous and scared, looking back and forth between himself and the man between them.

“Ok, here’s the story. Charley, here, owes my boss a great deal of money. Don’t you Charley?”

“Y ... yes, sir.”

“Can you pay my boss what you owe him?”

“N ... no. I can’t”

“Can you pay any of it?”

“Not really,” he said swallowing hard.

“I thought not. Ok, here’s what we are going to do. You and your family will work it off in installments and we are going to start now. Ok, you sister,” John growled, addressing Charlie’s daughter. “Have you ever had sex of any kind?”

“N ... n ... no,” she stammered. “Why.”

“Good. Have you ever seen a naked man, or been seen naked by any men?”

“NO!” she exclaimed. “That wouldn’t be proper. Nor have I touched any men any an improper manor, or has any touched me,” she replied indignantly.

“Even better. Ok, girly, strip.”

“What? Why should I?”

“Because I said so. Your daddy owes a lot of money, and I’m here to collect. Either in cash. Or, since he can’t pay cash, in kind. Your dad doesn’t have anything I want, but you do. Now get those clothes off or I’ll take them off for you, and you might not like how I do it. NOW STRIP!”

Slowly the girl’s shaking hands reached up and started to remove the jacket of the outfit that she had worn to school. Fumbling, the buttons slowly came undone until the jacket was undone and Jayleen carefully folded the garment and carefully placed it on the chair behind her. Her hands shook as she held her hands under her chin.

“Keep going,” John growled. “Get those clothes off NOW!!!” John shouted.

Jayleen jumped at his shout. Before she even thought about it her hands were at her side unzipping her dress. Slowly the zipper came down and Jayleen eased the dress off. Again Jayleen carefully folded her dress and put it behind her. Jayleen shook as she reached down and took hold of the hem of her slip and started to pull it off over her head. Slowly the silky garment came off leaving Jayleen standing there in front of a strange man dressed only in her bra and panties. John leered at the girl in front of him as she swallowed hard before she reached behind her to unfasten her bra. He could tell that she was having trouble forcing herself to remove all her clothes in front of a strange man. That made it even better. He loved watching as a shy girl was forced to reveal her naked body to him.

Jayleen’s hands were shaking so hard that she was having trouble unfastening the garment. Her hands were shaking and her eyes were filling with tears as she struggled with the fasteners on her bra. It took a bit and Jayleen could tell that John was getting impatient. But, too soon for her taste, the bra came undone and Jayleen eased the garment down her arms and off, tossing it behind her and trying, at the same time, to keep the strange man in front of her from being able to see her breasts. Of course she failed. She couldn’t hide her tits and remove her clothes at the same time and the strange man in front of her had made it abundantly clear that if she didn’t take off all her clothes, and fast, it would go bad for her.

Her hands were shaking almost uncontrollably now. Tears of embarrassment were welling up in her eyes as she hooked her thumbs in the waistband of her panties and began to ease them down. Slowly she eased the garment down over her hips and down. Slowly, inch by inch, she lowered them. Jayleen blushed as more and more of her pubic hair came into view. Soon Jayleen couldn’t put it off any longer. The silky panties slithered to the ground, leaving her standing there naked. She tried desperately to hide her nudity with her hands.

“Hand’s behind your head, Sissy,” John growled. “DO IT NOW!!!” John yelled. Jayleen jumped at John’s yell, her hands automatically flying to behind her head.

“Much better. Now get over here. I want to take a good look at you,” John growled pointing to a place right between his legs.

“P ... P ... please. D ... d ... don’t,” Jayleen almost sobbed. John just continued to point and the naked girl knew that it was hopeless. Haltingly she came over and stood where he pointed. She shook as she stood there displaying her naked body for this strange man. Slowly and purposely John ran his eyes up and down Jayleen’s naked body. His eyes purposely staying longer on her tits and pussy. He enjoyed the sight of the dark tan lines that spoke of a very modest bathing suit.

“You look real nice, Missy,” John leered as he reached out and put his hands on the outside of her legs. Slowly he ran them up and down her legs, each time getting higher and higher. Soon his hands were running all the way up to her waist. Jayleen swallowed hard but forced herself to remain still as his hands ran around and grabbed her ass. “Oh, these feel nice. I can’t wait until I get a chance to fuck you up the ass. Turn around, girl, and bend over. I want a better look.”

Slowly, shaking uncontrollably, Jayleen turned around and bent over, giving her tormenter a good look at her bare ass. John reached out and put one hand on each of her ass cheeks and pulled them apart. Calmly he reached out and pushed a finger into her ass. Jayleen gasped at the unaccustomed invasion of her ass.

“Oh, you are tight,” he exclaims as he explored her ass. “I’m going to enjoy this.” He pulled his finger out and spun the girl around, stopping her when she was facing him, shoving one finger up her tight pussy and reaching up with the other to play with her tits. Roughly he shoved his finger in and out of her wet virgin pussy, pausing now and then to play with her clit.

“Ok, girly. You can sit down now. But keep your legs spread and your hands behind your head. I want to see you displaying your pussy for me at all times. Ok Mom. It’s your turn. STRIP!”

“P ... P ... please!!! N ... no. Don’t make me.”

“Get those clothes off NOW! You don’t honestly believe that I was going to be satisfied with just playing with your daughter for a bit did you. Especially when Daddy owes so much money. We’re going to be having a lot of fun. We’re just getting started. And this is just the first installment. If Daddy here doesn’t pay up we’ll be having a LOT more fun. And it won’t just be me. Now STRIP!”

“Go ahead Joyce,” Charles told his wife. “You don’t have any choice. If you don’t take your clothes off it will go bad for all of us.”

Slowly the older lady stood up. Despite being older she was still a beautiful woman. Her hands trembled as tears trickled down her face. Hesitantly she started unbuttoning her blouse. One by one the buttons came undone, revealing more and more of her bra covered tits.

“By the way,” John asked as she eased the garment off her shoulders and down her arms. “How many men have seen you naked? I’m curious.”

“You’ll be the second,” she replied, her voice cracking.

“You mean,” John exclaimed. “The only man that’s seen any of your naked body is this?” pointing at her husband. “Yes. The first time was on our wedding night. And almost not even then. I was, am, very shy. I managed to let him strip me completely that night. I think that was the only time he ever saw me completely naked. I usually dress in the bathroom.”

“Then how does he fuck you?”

“When he want’s to make love, he raises my nightgown, pulls down my panties, and we have intercourse. I don’t think he’s ever seen me even partly naked since then.” John looked over at the husband and saw him shake his head a bit as it hung down.

“Then this is a threat for you. Not only do you get to see your wife naked, but you can see your daughter naked as well. You probably haven’t even had the guts to go to a strip club.”

“N ... N ... no.”

“Well, we are going to have a grand time. Maybe before this is all over I’ll take your wife and daughter over to Club Juana and have them enter the amateur contest they have there. Would you like to watch as your wife and daughter take off all their clothes for a bunch of strange men?” John watched as Charlie colored, swallowed hard and nodded that he would enjoy watching his wife and daughter get up on stage and take off all their clothes while strange men watched.

By this time she had folded her blouse up and laid it on the chair. She stood there for a moment letting John see her in her very conservative bra. Her hand’s shook even harder as she reached out and began to unfasten, and unzip her skirt. Swallowing hard she eased it over her hips and let it slide to the floor, revealing her, very conservative, white granny panties. John wasn’t surprised. He couldn’t even see a hint of her pubic hair through them.

Her tears were flowing hard now. “Please, don’t make me do this,” she begged.

“Get those clothes off now, or I’ll do it for you. You might as well get used to it. You’re going to be letting lots of men see you naked, and more. Much, much more.” Slowly she reached behind her and began to unfasten her bra. John licked his lips as the garment slipped off her shoulders and down her arms. She was blushing furiously now as she tried to hide behind her hands. However, she knew she couldn’t stay that way. She could see that John was getting impatient. Screwing up her courage she reached down and yanked her panties down, and kicked them behind her. Using one hand to hide her breasts and the other to hide her pussy, she stood naked in front of John.

“Put your hands behind your head and come over here,” John ordered.

Slowly, tears running down her face, she raised her hands and came over to stand in front of John. John ran his eyes up and down the older ladies naked form. It was easy to see where the daughter got her looks. In spite of her age she was very good looking. Her tits were full and looked very firm, with just a hint of sag. Her pussy was mostly hidden by hair but what John could see looked very inviting. He knew he was going to have to have both women shave before his next visit. In fact he just might have “Daddy” here shave both women and have it filmed to prove that he had done it.

“Come over here,” John ordered, pointing to a spot between his legs. “And keep your legs spread. I want to be sure I have easy access to your pussy. I want to see how wet you get when I start to finger your cunt.” He reached up and put his hands on the outside of her hips and slowly ran them up her body until he reached her pale white tits. Her nipples hardened into hard red buds as his hands boldly reached up and began to squeeze the soft, firm globes. She was getting excited in spite of the embarrassment of having to display her naked body to a strange man and having to let him play with her tits and pussy.

“How often has that,” indicating her husband again, “played with these?” he growled.

“Not often and only on our honeymoon has he touched them without it being through my night gown.”

John believed that. It was obvious that this entire family was sexually repressed. Well, he would fix that. “By the way, do you have any other kids? Ones that aren’t here now?”

“One son,” the father mumbled unable to tare his eyes away from the sight of John playing with his wife’s naked body. By now John had let one hand drift down and was fingering her pussy. It was easy to see that she was very wet. “He’s away at college but comes home for weekends frequently, and spring break is coming up soon.”

“Good to know,” John replied. Suddenly he reached up and pulled the mother over his knee. “Keep your hands where they are,” he ordered. “I think you disserve a good spanking for not letting your husband see and play with your naked body. Not that he’s much of a husband. But as a man he disserves to be able to see and play with his wife. Even if he isn’t much of a man you should have encouraged him by at least sleeping naked. Have you ever given him a blow job, jerked him off, let him finger your cunt or encouraged him to lick your pussy.”

“Oh, no!! Those things are unnatural. They’re dirty. I could never do that.”

“I don’t suppose you’ve ever let him fuck your ass. Shoot, I’ll bet you haven’t even watched him beat of or let him watch as you finger your pussy.”

“Absolutely not!” she immediately responded sounding horrified. “That’s wrong. And I would never watch him masturbate. Masturbation is a sin and I would never do that.”

“That’s what you think,” John thought. “You’re going to be doing some of that to me before we get done.” As soon as he felt the naked woman draped across his lap start to relax as he ran his hands over her ass John raised his hand and started delivering a number of sharp, stinging blows across the upturned ass, turning it bright red. The naked woman yelled in pain under John’s ministrations. As he finished with this John pulled his finger out of the older woman’s twat, where he had been playing with her clit as he had been spanking the older woman.

“Ok, daddy. Stand up. Sissy, stand in front of your father and take off his clothes.”

“B ... B ... b ... but,” she stammered.

“Do it,” John cut her off. “It’s time you saw a real dick. Not just a picture, or more likely a drawing, of one you may have seen in a health class. He may not be much of a man but he does have a penis and it’s time you saw a real one. Besides, I can tell he’s hard. Seeing you and your mother naked, and watching me play with the both of you has gotten him excited. It’s time he got some relief. Besides, you need the practice.”

“You mean I’m...”

“Absolutely. You’re 18. It’s time you grew up. Now strip your father. Get a good look at a naked man.”

Tears of embarrassment again welled up in her eyes as she walked over to where her father was sitting. “Come on dad. We have to do this. If we don’t there’s no telling what he’ll do.”

Gently, but insistently, she pulled on her father until he stood up. Her hands shook a bit as she eased him out of the coat that he had been wearing. Nonchalantly she tossed it into the corner. Her hands shook more as she removed his tie and began unbuttoning his shirt. One by one the buttons came undone until the shirt was unfastened and Jayleen eased it off her father’s shoulders and tossed it into the corner. “Please, don’t make me do this,” she begged turning to John.

“Get moving,” John growled. “Take off his pants. Strip him. Completely. I want him naked, NOW.”

The tears started trickling down her cheeks as she turned back toward her father. Her hands shook as she knelt and then reached up and began to unfasten his belt. As soon as the belt and pants were unfastened she reached up and slowly began to unzip his zipper. Inch by inch the zipper came down, until it reached the bottom. Jayleen’s hands shook as she reached up and started to pull her fathers pants down. Slowly she inched them down until his shorts started to peak out. Her hands shook even more as she slowly pulled her fathers pants down and helped him step out of them, leaving him standing there dressed only in his shorts, his prick, making a sizable lump. Tears welled in her eyes as she forced herself to reach up and take hold of the waist of her father’s shorts and begin to ease them down. Slowly, inch by inch, she eased her father’s last remaining garment down. Jayleen swallowed hard as her fathers prick slowly started to come into view. Jayleen’s blush was now down to the top of her tits as she continued to pull her fathers shorts down to reveal his hard cock.

Jayleen finished removing her father’s shorts and helped him out of them as, for the first time in her life she came face to face with a mans dick. Not a picture of one, as she had seen in her textbooks in health class, and not a drawing, like she had seen a time or 2 on bathroom walls, and not one in a painting, or on a statue. But the real thing. A real live, very hard, cock. Tentatively she reached out to touch her fathers cock. She knew it was wrong. Touching a man’s prick was wrong, especially a man other than her husband, most particularly that of her father. It was shameful to even look at a man’s penis, especially her fathers. Things like that were intensely private, just like her tits and pussy. But she couldn’t help herself. The hard member fascinated her. And, in spite of it being wrong, here she was standing naked in front of both her father and mother and this strange man letting them all see her tits and her pussy. Suddenly she realized, to her horror, her VERY WET pussy.

“Kneel in front of him,” John ordered. “Take a good look. He’s not much of a man but he has a decent sized prick. Go ahead and touch him. Take it in your hand and stroke his shaft. Play with his balls. Take a look at him. He’s enjoying it.”

Shyly Jayleen looked up into her father’s face. He had closed his eyes and it was obvious that he was enjoying the feeling of having his prick played with. Never mind that it was his daughter doing it. Her hands shaking she reached down and took his balls in her hand and softly ran them around her hand. She looked at the hard member in her hand and realized that it was even harder than when she started.

“I think he’s about ready to cum. Open your mouth and start sucking him off,” John ordered.

“P ... p ... please, don’t make me do that. It’s nasty.”

“I’m getting awfully tired of hearing that. Face it lady, you don’t have any say in the matter. Before this is all over you are going to be doing more than just sucking off your father. Unless daddy here pays up. Which is very doubtful. Unless he pays up, you, and mom here, are going to suck of a great many men. You are going to display your naked bodies, have your tits, asses and pussies played with, have your pussies and asses fucked not only by your father and me but by your brother, and any number of strange men. I will probably see to it that you have to perform in a live sex show where you get up on stage and fuck a strange man, or men, while people watch, especially your father. I may even see to it that your brother at least watches, if not participates. And you will be fucked by your brother at some time. At the very least you are going to be fucked by a group of men while the others watch, probably here at home.

So you may as well get used to it. For the foreseeable future, you, and your mother, are our fuck sluts. If I take you out to the middle of the mall, pick out some young punk, tell you to take off all your clothes and let him fuck you, you will strip then and there, walk over to him, remove his pants, lay him down, impale your pussy on his cock and fuck him till he fills your pussy with his spunk. And at no time will I allow the men to use condoms. Any time a man fucks you or your mother you are going to feel his cum filling you. In fact I am seriously thinking of making sure Momma her is taken off all birth control and having a different big black man come over here and fuck her morning, noon and night until she comes up pregnant and has no idea who the father is, just that it isn’t Daddy. Or maybe make sure you get pregnant by either your father or brother, but don’t know which. Until further notice you’re our fuck slaves. Do you got that?”

“Yes, master,” she said swallowing hard. Hesitantly she opened her mouth and took her father’s dick inside and began to run her tongue around the shaft and head. Soon her father grabbed his daughters head and began using her mouth like a pussy and started fucking her face. In spite of never having done it before Jayleen proved to be fairly good at sucking her father’s prick and soon he stiffened and began to cum, pumping the first load into her mouth and then pulling out and spraying the rest onto her face and tits.

“Swallow it,” John ordered as soon as her father had finished. “When a man honors you with his cum always swallow it, and clean off his dick with your tongue.”

Obediently Jayleen licked her father’s dick clean. John could tell that she had been surprised that she didn’t mind the taste as much as she thought she would.

“While you are down there on your knees I think it’s time for you to get more practice using your mouth. Momma, spread your legs and let your daughter get in there and lick your pussy. And don’t you dare try and say that it’s nasty, or not normal. If I hear that one more time it will go very badly for you. UNDERSTAND?!?” John snarled looking at all 3 of the people in front of him.

All three of them swallowed hard and murmured “Yes master.” Hesitantly Jayleen crawled over to where her mother was sitting. Her mother, equally reluctantly, spread her legs wide. The father, however, eagerly looked on. Jayleen started licking the outside of her mother’s pussy. It soon became obvious that the older woman was enjoying having her pussy licked. In spite of her reluctance Jayleen realized that if she didn’t make her mother cum it would probably go bad for her so she eased her tongue inside and started eating her mother’s cunt. Her mother groaned as her daughter found her clit and began teasing it with her tongue. Soon the older woman’s breath was coming shorter and shorter, her tits bouncing as she bucked as her daughter’s tongue brought her closer and closer to Cumming. Before they realized it was coming “Momma” had wrapped her legs around her daughters head, stiffened and was Cumming. “Very good,” John replied as soon as both of the women recovered. “You are getting very good with your tongue, sissy. I can’t wait until I have you sucking on my cock. But that will wait. Now I think it’s time for you to get some pleasure. Sit up on the couch between your parents and spread your legs,” John ordered. When she had gotten into position he continued. “Now, mom and dad, you are both going to play with your little girl’s pussy and make her cum.”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.