Getting a Lift - Cover

Getting a Lift

Copyright© 2021 by Sand dune man

Chapter 7

Pedo Sex Story: Chapter 7 - The story my wife told me about her early introduction into sex with older men

Caution: This Pedo Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   School   Incest   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Interracial   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

When they got back, her dad asked them both how it went. “Very well,” George replied. My wife nodded her head, and thought, ‘If he only knew, I wonder what he would do?’.

She smiled at her dad and thanked him for letting her go. Her dad’s eyes moved down to her cameltoe, he looked for a few seconds, not saying anything. He then told her to go and get changed back into ordinary clothes.

While she was up in the bedroom getting changed, her dad wanted George’s advice on a few things. He asked if George thought that her swimsuit was inappropriate for her. George told him that he thought it was fine. Her dad told him that he thought it was tight and showed off too much of her body.

“It does, but she does look good in it,” George replied.

“Yes, I know she looks good in it. I bet she gets lots of looks on the beach,” dad said.

George thought, I wonder where this is going?

“She does get lots of looks?

“She does, because she is a lovely girl,” he came back with, trying to get away from the thing her dad was referring to.

“But it shows her pussy outline,” her dad said.

“Yes, and it looks good,” George replied. Her dad smiled and said he had to agree that it did look very good. George thought, I bet you would have liked to be doing with her what I did this afternoon.

They said no more about it.

My wife got to learn all this from George who told her the next time they went to the beach.

Her dad then asked George that the next time he was going to the beach, if it was alright if could he see if she wanted to go as well. He told him he would.

George was inwardly cheering. He left and told her dad that he would phone on his next beach trip. He also thought, that he would have to phone that other guy. It was good to have him there as well.

My wife went out into the garden, thinking about what happened that day. She thought, ‘I never had any sex contact with anyone before, and now that I am 18, I have three men who want to see me again. She felt good. She also remembered that Jim was coming home at the weekend, this made her feel even better.

She thought to herself which one she liked better doing things to her. She thought it might be Jim, but George is also good.

She also wondered if George was going to the beach again before the weekend. It would be awful if he was going at the weekend. She wanted both. She had been awakened sexually, and wanted lots more.

George phoned on Friday and arranged to pick her up to go to the beach. Her mum again made sandwiches for them. She again wore her only tight swimsuit.

When her dad saw her he kept looking at her camel-toe. She made out like she did not know that he was.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.