Getting a Lift - Cover

Getting a Lift

Copyright© 2021 by Sand dune man

Chapter 65

Pedo Sex Story: Chapter 65 - The story my wife told me about her early introduction into sex with older men

Caution: This Pedo Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   School   Incest   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Interracial   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

SHOW TIME

STAGE 2

Jake took Sara over to the small wardrobe room and got out a red mini skirt and a sheer blouse, which he had suggested at rehearsal that she should wear for the second stage. He asked her to put them on, with no panties, she did.

When she had them on she said to Jake,”Ok, you want me to do stage two and three. I will only do them on one condition, and that is that when the money is dispersed from you, you must give it to me and not my dad”.

Jake asked why, she told him that from now on she wants to control what happens to her body and the money.

Jake agreed to it.

He reminded her when she goes out to the revolving stage go slowly, walk around it a few times, then get on it.

The stage had a sloping design in the shape of a roulette wheel, not only did it revolve, the center could be raised to make a slope, and Jake would alter it from time to time

He told her when she gets on the stage go to the edge and walk around it a few times, when you feel the stage start to move, sit down in the middle, you can move about letting them get a good look at your pussy.Even kneel up if you want, and I will raise the center up a bit, this will give the guests a good view of you.

The stage will go quite quick at first, then I will slow it down so they can get to you and remove your clothes if they want.

After that I will keep on slowing it down so they can get to you and finger or lick you, at times I will stop the stage in front of each one for about 3 minutes, enough time for them to finger or lick you properly. The more they get excited the more of them will come to stage 3.

Ok, he told Sara, let’s go and excite them even more

Jake got on the tannoy again and said,” hello dear guests, it is now time for Annabel to entertain you some more, please enjoy her”.

Sara walked out from the side, the guests were all seated about two feet from the revolving stage, when they saw her in the red mini skirt and see through blouse, many comments came out, like Oh wow, wonderful, so sexy, things like that.

Sara told me she really loved all the comments and was determined to give them a good show.

She walked around between the guests and the stage, giving each one a sexy smile. There were about twelve guests Sara thought.

The stage was about two feet in height, she got on the edge of the revolving stage and done what Jake had told her to do, walk around it a few times. Then Sara sat down in the middle, Jake then started the stage in motion, it started to revolve.

Sara was moving about on the stage, opening her legs so they could see she had no panties on, they liked that.It started to pick up a bit of speed as Jake wanted her to get used to it, soon she was writhing about on the stage giving them looks up her mini skirt, a chorus of whoops came from the guests.

This went on for some time, Sara with her legs wide open as she went round on the stage.it was going too fast for them to touch her. Then Jake started to turn the speed down little by little.Most of the guests had moved their chairs right up close to the stage, some were standing they started to touch her legs as she went past them, it got even slower, and they were now able to touch her pussy.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.