Getting a Lift - Cover

Getting a Lift

Copyright© 2021 by Sand dune man

Chapter 64

Pedo Sex Story: Chapter 64 - The story my wife told me about her early introduction into sex with older men

Caution: This Pedo Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   School   Incest   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Interracial   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

SHOW TIME

Saturday was here, Sara got up early, she was still nervous and a bit worried, would she be able to go through with it all, would the guests be too much for her, could she take all the cock she imagined she would get?. These were all playing on her mind.

When her dad saw her he gave her a big smile and said, “well Sara today is the day we have been waiting for”.

Sara thought to her self, it is all right for you, all you will have to do is watch me get fucked and count the money. Sara thought about this and decided on a different course of action, she would get Jake to give her the money, and for Jake to tell her dad that that is the way I operate this scenario, always give the money to the girl.

Now Sara would be in control of her body and the money, this made her feel more confident and ready for the action.

Sara had breakfast and afterwards went up to her bedroom to get anything she might need that night.She had told her mum that she was going to stay overnight with one of her friends.

In the afternoon she went for a walk through the village, to try and calm herself down a bit, as she was still a bit apprehensive, the fresh air and brisk walk seemed to refresh her.

She went home.

It was now nearly 6pm, and Jake told her to be at the studio for 7pm, Sara told her dad they had better leave in half an hour, he told her ok.

When they were leaving her mum said to to Sara, “have a nice evening with your friend, hope you both have a good night.”

Sara thought, if she only knew what I was going to do, it would have given her a heart attack.

Her dad told his wife that he was going to see a friend for some drinks, and may go to the casino so would be home late.

Now all was set.

They arrived at the studio right on time, Sara was surprised to see two doormen already there on duty.They recognized her, smiled and one wished her good luck, the other one said she don’t need any luck she is a natural.

This comment gave Sara a big boost, she felt a lot better after hearing that.

Jake was waiting for them, he took them up into the studio, the stage was all set up and they thought it was very professional.

The lighting was quite low and there was the chair already on the stage for Sara to use. They all went in the back room for pre show drinks, Sara had a good glass of wine, this relaxed her even more, Jake looked over to her and told her not to drink any more. She told him OK.

Tony the head bouncer came and joined them and told Sara she will knock them all dead tonight, Sara loved that.

They sat talking for a while and then Jake told Sara to go with him and get get dressed for the first strip session, as it is now 8pm. They did not go through where the stage was, as voices could be heard, Jake told told her some of the guests had already arrived, wanting to get a good seat.

They went down a side passage to the wardrobe room, and he asked Sara was she OK, she told him she was. I am glad of that as I did not want to disappoint my guests, as after them seeing your photos and video, they are desperate to see you.

I must now tell you something he said, just in case you might change your mind and not want to go through with it, I had a stand in girl come tonight to take your place if you decided not to do it. She is a nice girl, not as good as you, as she only went to level 2 in her show. She is called Meg, I will introduce you to her in a minute, and I want her to watch your performance tonight, so she can see how it is really done, as I want her to go to level 3, next time she does a show.

Sara was pleased with those comments.

Jake went and brought Meg into the wardrobe room, she was a bit smaller than Sara, and about the same shape. Jake introduced them to each other, Sara thought she was very nice, but a bit shy and awkward.

Jake told Sara that Meg would be in the small viewing room to watch Sara and learn how she does it.

Jake then got out the school uniform Sara had used for the rehearsal, he also got out the blond wig for her.He then went and got another of his minders, the one that does the make up and hair for his performers, he secured the wig on her and got her made up a little bit, not too much as she is supposed to look like a school girl, Once the hair and make up was sorted out, Jake got her dressed in the school uniform. Jake and Meg both said she looked amazing.

Jake then took Meg to the viewing room and told her to stay there.

Jake left Sara in the wardrobe room and went out to see if everything was as it should be, he asked Tony was everything ok, he told him it was.

Jake looked into the stage room and every chair was taken, he noticed some familiar faces and he also saw three women, two had been to his shows before, they were a couple, who had a liking for young girls. The other one he did not know.

The time was getting near to 9pm, and there was an air of expectation in the room.

Jake went and got Sara and brought her to the side of the stage.He told her remember when I introduce you, do the 2 steps forward, stop, and turn as if you have changed your mind and coming off, then wait a few seconds, turn and go back on the stage, just like in rehearsals, he told her you will be great. Sara nodded.

Jake then went to the viewing room where her dad, and Meg were, he got hold of the microphone and spoke out.

“Welcome guests, we have the pleasure to introduce you to our new star, some of you may have already seen photos or a video of her but there is nothing like meeting her in the flesh, and I do mean in the flesh, (a chuckle went up from the audience ), please give a loving warm welcome to the wonderful Annabell”, a ripple of applause went through the audience.

Sara was at the side of the stage, she walked on as Jake told her, she took a long look at the audience, stopped, waited for a few seconds and turned round as if to leave the stage, a groan came up from the guests. Sara took 2 steps back stopped, looked round over her shoulder at the audience, waited some more seconds, then turned round again and walked out onto the center of the stage. A round of applause and hoots rang out.

As instructed, Sara walked up and down the length of the stage, letting them all get a good look at her, she smiled at all of them.

Sara then went and sat on the chair, she looked out into the audience and said, “my poor feet are hurting, I must get out of these shoes “. She then took them off and said”that is much better “, she stretched out her legs and pointed her toes upwards. She moved right and left on the chair so all could see her.

Then she said,” this jacket is too hot for me now I am home”, and continued to take her Jacket off, slowly taking one arm out and let it drape over her shoulder, she got up from the chair and with the jacket still draped over one shoulder walked up and down the stage, just as she had done in rehearsals, one of the women who were a couple nudged her partner with her elbow and said to her, “she is real good this one”, Sara heard this and smiled down to them.

Going back to the chair she took the jacket completely off and hung it on the back of the chair. Then she loosened her tie, but did not take it off.She sat on the chair looking left and right, then she reached down and took her white socks off, again lifting her legs and twiddling her toes.

As in the rehearsal she then lifted her feet to rest on the edge of the chair, doing so her skirt rode back and her white panties could be seen, just letting the audience see for a few seconds.

Murmurs of approval were heard.

She then bare footed walked up and down the stage again, she went back to the chair sat down and gave out a big sigh,” I am still too hot “ she called out, and started to undo her blouse, slowly taking each button out of its holder. She did not have a vest on under the shirt.

Now the shirt was pulled out from her skirt and just hung loose, open just enough for her chest to be seen.She again walked up and down the stage, ever so often she would give a quick twirl, on doing so her shirt opened more for the audience to see her small buds.She walked up and down quite a few times.

Again more murmurs of approval from guests She went back to the chair, sat down looked straight into the audience gave a big smile to them and started to unzip her skirt, looking straight at the audience all the time.She stood up and let the skirt fall to the floor.

She was now stood there with her panties, shirt and tie on.

Again she walked up and down the stage giving a few twirls as well.After doing this a few times, she put both thumbs down inside the waistband of her panties, pulled them up, creating a well defined outline of her slit, a good camel toe. She walked up and down several times so all could see.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.