Getting a Lift - Cover

Getting a Lift

Copyright© 2021 by Sand dune man

Chapter 63

Pedo Sex Story: Chapter 63 - The story my wife told me about her early introduction into sex with older men

Caution: This Pedo Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   School   Incest   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Interracial   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

The live show was in the back of Sara’s mind, would she go through with it or not?, in the rehearsal there were six men, the live show will be a lot more, but the thought of all those people turned her on,

George phoned and asked, would she come over and see him, Sara declined, saying she was tied up, George came back with I love seeing you tied up, and started laughing, so did Sara She told him she would ring him when she was free.

Jake also rang and asked her was she still up for it, she told him she was, Jake was relieved when he heard that. He also told her it would be good for a refresh rehersal the day before, just so she was up to speed on what she had to do, Sara agreed.

Sara decided to go and visit Mary, as she had not seen her for quite some time. She went and walked through the village to Mary’s house.

Mary’s dad answered the door and took Sara into the house, he told her that Mary was out for the day with her mum. He told her he had been thinking about her for some time now, and has she been a bad naughty girl. Sara told him she has been a very bad girl, this turned him on.

Tell me what you did, you bad girl you, he came out with.

Well do you remember I told you about the time I went to the park and a man put his hand up my skirt and felt me and I sucked his cock, well i went back to the park and he was there again.

“Go on”, he said. “Well he was sitting on the bench again and he called me over, I stood in front of him and he put his hand up my skirt again and put his fingers in my pussy. I just let him do it”.

Sara could see he was getting an erection.

“What else did he do”, he asked.

“Nothing else, because people were walking by”, she told him.

Sara was again lying to him, she only said this because she knew what he would do to her.

“You know what I do to bad naughty girls, don’t you Sara”, he said. She nodded.

He took her up stairs to the bedroom put her over his knee and started to spank her, just like last time. He then started to finger her.

All of a sudden they heard a car pull up outside his house, it was his wife and Mary back early.He quickly got Sara back downstairs to the lounge.

When Mary and her mum came in they were surprised to see Sara.

When Mary was alone with Sara, she asked if her dad had done anything to her, she told Mary no, but she thought he was about to. The girls chatted for some time about different things, and George’s name came up, Mary said, “we must both go and visit him soon”. Sara agreed Sara did not mention anything about what she was going to do at the studio.She left and went home.

The next couple of days seemed to drag by for Sara.

Now it was Friday and she was prepared to go to the studio and see Jake for a dress rehearsal, her dad took her into town, he told her he could not stay with her as he had things to do, but he would collect her later.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.