Getting a Lift - Cover

Getting a Lift

Copyright© 2021 by Sand dune man

Chapter 62

Pedo Sex Story: Chapter 62 - The story my wife told me about her early introduction into sex with older men

Caution: This Pedo Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   School   Incest   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Interracial   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

The next day arrived and Sara got up and got ready for the day, she went downstairs to have breakfast, her parents were already having theirs.Sara’s mum told her I will get your breakfast from the kitchen, when she went out the room her dad told her that mum was going out soon, and then would be a good time for Sara to tell him what happened last night.

Breakfast over and her mum left to go out into town.

Her dad could not wait to hear what went on, come on Sara tell me what happened, he asked, and are you going to do the live show?.

Sara told him how it all went, and yes she is happy with it all and is going to do the live show. Her dad was pleased, as not only could he watch his daughter being done, but also about the money it would bring in.

Her dad asked how did it start?, Sara just told him a rough outline how the night went.

She said,” Jake ran me through the process, he had six of his workers as an audience, so I would get used to doing a live show.First he got me dressed in a school uniform, and I had a blond wig on, so no one would recognize me. I got on the stage done a slow strip which was just for a short time, in the live show it will last half an hour, I got naked and then left the stage.

She told her dad, Jake said I was a natural. We done a quick rehearsal for stage 2 which got me on a revolving stage and the audience could touch and do things to me, which they did, in the live show it will again last half an hour, but we only done ten minutes in rehearsal.

In stage 3, we went up to the private stage room with the big round bed on the stage. I came on in a micro bikini, I got on the center of the stage, Jake then told the audience she is ready for you now, he gave me the stage name of Annabel, her dad liked that name.

She went on to tell him that the six men all got on the stage and done various things to her and they all fucked her.She could see that her dad was getting an erection. She told her dad that there will be more than 6 at the live show, but thinks she will be able to manage it all.

Sara said her dad was so excited he told her he must do her straight away, they went up to the bedroom, she knelt on the floor and her dad done her doggy style, he cum very quick, Sara told me.

After some time Sara thought she would phone Mary, she did.

Sara asked how she was and has she been doing much, Mary told her no, but she is going over to Georges house soon, and Alek would be there, Sara already knew this but did not let on she knew. You will have a good time, Sara told her, and you must let me know in detail what they do to you, Mary said she would.

After her phone call Sara decided to go for a walk into the village, she wandered around saying hello to some of the locals she knew. As it so happened she saw the builder Jim, he was the man that gave Sara a lift, and that started her off on her sexual journey.

“Well hello, that is strange seeing you here today, I often look to see if you are about, are you ok?”. Jim asked.

Sara told him she was well and hoped he was as well.

He said he was ok, and he asked Sara if she would like to come to his house and have some tea or a cold drink, Sara told him, yes, that would be nice.They made there way to Jim’s house which was only a short distance away. Jim made them both tea, they sat there chatting for some time.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.