Getting a Lift - Cover

Getting a Lift

Copyright© 2021 by Sand dune man

Chapter 61

Pedo Sex Story: Chapter 61 - The story my wife told me about her early introduction into sex with older men

Caution: This Pedo Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   School   Incest   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Interracial   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

After Sara had finished her drink, Jake let her have a break for 15 minutes, then he said to her, “ok Sara are you ready for stage 3?”. she told him she was.

Jake went to the wardrobe room and brought out a blue shiney leather micro mini bikini, Sara was still naked, and he told her to put it on, she did. Jake looked at her and said,” fucking sexy or what”, he told Sara to look at her self in the mirror.

Even Sara thought it looked sexy, it was a very small micro mini bikini.The bottoms were a small rectangular pouch held by two cords from either side, it barely covered her pussy, the top was two triangular pieces with a small cord in between, held together by a cord that went round the back, all in sparkley blue leather.

Jake told her that this is the smallest bikini I have, and as you have only tit bumps it works brilliantly, and the pouch just covers your pussy, which is very erotic, and it will be easy for the guests to get off of you.

Sara took another look in the mirror, and thought yes, it does look sexy and erotic.

Jake told her that before she goes on the stage, he will announce her. He told her to walk around the circular bed a few times to give them a good view of her before the action starts.

He told her to get on the bed in any position she liked, then he will tell the guests,” ok lovely guests Annabel is almost ready for you, the house rules are that if she says no, then no is no, please respect your lovely model, but enjoy her.Anyone breaking these rules, the show will stop and the offender will be removed from the building and never be allowed back again, now please go ahead, and enjoy Annabel “.

He told her that the six men that are here are his security, they will be on duty that night, they will be on duty to stop any problems and to protect you, so this is why they are here for the rehearsal, this is a little bonus for them, be nice to them. Are you ready?

Sara nodded.

Don’t forget, walk around the stage a few times, wait till I have announced you then walk on.

Sara waited till he got to the sound system, then he started to announce her, when he had finished Sara walked on to the stage as he told her, walked around the bed a few times then she got on it. She was now on the bed laid flat with her legs and arms wide open, waiting for Jakes announcement.

Jake gave out his speech, put some low smooth music on then he told them, Annabel is now ready for you, you can go and enjoy her.

With that the six men got on the bed, they were still clothed.

The one that gave her a kiss on the revolving stage done it again, this time for a bit longer. The six men were all kneeling on the bed around her, they started to touch her everywhere, one of them sat her up and took her bikini top off of her then laid her back down again

Some of them were feeling and licking her tit buds, others were feeling her bikini pouch, and inside it, they lifted her bum up from the bed and removed her bikini bottoms.

Sara was now naked on the bed with the six men around her, they opened her legs wide and one of them dived in between her legs and started to lick her pussy then he opened her cunt lips and licked inside her, they all had a go at doing this.

The next thing was they got her to kneel on all fours, then the cunt and bum hole licking and fingering started again, all six of them done it.

Sara said she loved all the sex attention.

Before the last one one had stopped licking her. Tony the black guy had got undressed, once the licking had stopped he got behind her while Sara was still kneeling, she was very wet and his cock went into her very easy. While he was doing her all the others got undressed, and waited their turn to fuck her.

Two of them put their cocks up her bum. She was on her knees sucking the ones that were waiting their turn, they were sat in front of her with their legs stretched out in between her arms, like this it was easy for Sara to suck them.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.