Getting a Lift - Cover

Getting a Lift

Copyright© 2021 by Sand dune man

Chapter 59

Pedo Sex Story: Chapter 59 - The story my wife told me about her early introduction into sex with older men

Caution: This Pedo Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   School   Incest   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Interracial   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Ther next day after the visit to the studio, Sara’s dad asked her would she do a live show, if so how many stages would she go for?.

Sara told him she was still thinking about it, and was unsure what to do.

Her dad told her it must be your decision, he added I would not like you to do something you do not want to do.

Sara told him she will make a decision soon. She told her dad that she was worried that some people would recognise her after the show and it might spread around what she did.

Her dad told her, don’t forget you will be wearing a wig, and that makes you look a lot different to what you really are.

Her dad really wanted her to do it, not only for the money, but also to see lots of others do his daughter.

Sara asked her dad, would he be there to watch all of what does on?, he told her yes.

Sara told me later that she did not know wether she liked the idea of her dad being there or not.

Although her dad had seen her being done by George, Jake etc, she was still a bit hesitant.

Sara was trying to think who she should ask for a bit of advice on this, but if she did they would know what she might be doing. Her mind was in a bit of turmoil.

She thought any money that came her way would be good, and she also was quite excited about the whole scenario, the thought of many strangers watching and doing things to her really turned her on.

Should she tell Mary, no she thought.

Sara decided to have a word with Jake at the studio to try and help her make her mind up.She rang him.

Sara told Jake that she was a bit aprehensive about doing the show, and about anyone recognising her after the show, and about what to do like posing etc, did she speak to the guests?, things like that.

Jake told her the best thing she should do is come back into the studio, and go through a rehersal and see if she felt comfortable with it. Sara thought that was a good idea.

She arranged with Jake that she would go to the studio in 2 days time.

Sara told her dad, and she was a bit relieved about it all now. She would go to the studio and have a rehersal to see if she was comfortable with it.

George phoned up that day, he spoke to Sara, and he asked her could she come to his house this week, as Alek was coming to see him and George knew Sara liked being done by him.

She told him that she does not think she will be able to, as she has other things already planned, she did not tell him about her going to the studio. George was dissapointed, she told him to phone Mary, she might be able to, George then said, “ok I will, but I would prefer that you come”.

The 2 days went past and now it was the day for Sara to go to the studio, she had mixed feelings about it excited and aprehensive.

Sara had to get the bus into town as her dad had other things to do. She made her way to the studio, Jake was there waiting for her, he gave her a very close hug, he said he was pleased that she could make it.

They went up the stairs to the studio, he took her into the wardrobe room to select what clothes she should wear and what wig to use. To start the strip tease they chose a school uniform, Jake told her the men love that sort of thing.

Jake told her that normally for the strip show which lasts half an hour, the girl comes on and slowly removes all her clothes, after she is naked she would leave the stage and change into another outfit. She would then come back on and do the same thing again.

He said get changed into the school uniform and wig and we will run through the performance on the stage, I will show you and tell you what to do.

Sara went and got into the school uniform and blond wig., Jake told her she looks amazing, he said they will be coming in their trousers even before you remove any clothes. Sara was made up with that comment seemed to give her some confidence.

Jake’s phone rang, and he said to Sara, ok we are now ready for the rehersal now.

They went into the stage room and to Sara’s surprise there were 6 men sitting in front of the stage, one of them was Tony who done her while Jake was filming them.

Sara was a bit put off, but when one of them shouted out OH WOW, it seemed to settle her. Jake said I asked these men around as it will give you a taste of how it will be, if you do not like any of it we can stop. Sara said, no I will try it.

Jake and Sara got on the stage and he took her to the right hand side so she could make her entrance, he told her watch me and see how you should make your entrance.

He started to make his entrance by taking two steps forward, then stopped looked at the audience and turned around and took one step back and stopped again waiting in that position for about 10 seconds, turned around again an then walked to the centre of the stage, all the while looking at the audience.

He explained to her that it looked as though she was not going to do it, it will raise their expectations, Sara did not grasp his meaning but went on with it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.