Getting a Lift - Cover

Getting a Lift

Copyright© 2021 by Sand dune man

Chapter 58

Pedo Sex Story: Chapter 58 - The story my wife told me about her early introduction into sex with older men

Caution: This Pedo Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   School   Incest   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Interracial   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

After a break of about 15 minutes, Jake and her dad came back into the studio, they had been in the wardrobe room discussing the way forward.

Her dad asked Sara that would she be acceptable to a live show for some of Jake’s private customers, it would involve Sara coming on stage and doing a striptease show.He told her that she could go as far as she wanted to, but the further she went the more money would come in, and this is what he wanted.

Sara was a bit hesitant, knowing that they were all going to be strangers.

“How many would there be in the audience”, she asked.

Jake told her about 20, and there may be some females in the audience as well.

Jake also told Sara that she would do a strip show for about 30 minutes, taking it all very slowly, getting them all wound up for whatever came after.He told her that he had arranged shows before for about 5 of his models, and some of them went through 3 stages of the meeting, he explained to her what the stages were.

Her dad was listening very intently.

Jake told them that stage 1 would be the strip show, stage 2 would be another show where between 8 and 10 people watching, which involved the girl laying and performing on a raised revolving stage with the guests seated around.

The girl would pose and perform in all different positions, allowing the guests to touch and play with her as the stage revolved, this would last another half an hour.

Jake told them that if she wanted to go onto stage 3, that was where the very big money came in, her dad asked how much.

Well Jake said that is depending on how many of the guests wanted to go to stage 3, he told them the last time he had a girl go to stage 3 there were 6 guests present, and the girl went home after the 3 stages with a total of £4000.

Sara’s dad nearly fainted when he heard that.

That sounds like an aweful lot of money, he told Jake.

The people who are interested in girls of Sara’s size, are only too willing to pay large sums of money to see and play with them, as they are hard to find in a secure place.

“So what happens in stage 3”, Sara asked.

“Well that is up to how far the girl will go, the last one done everything the guests wanted, that is why she went home loaded”.

“So how do the guests get charged?”, her dad asked.

“First I ask the girl how far she will go, if she says they can do anything they want to me then the charge is £500 per guest, and that is for anything they want, group, dp, anything.

If she says they can only have vaginal sex and sucking, then the charge is £300, if she says only touching and fingering then the charge is £100. All the guests that go to stage 3 must pay for what the girl will do, even if they do not do it all to her, that is the rules which they are happy with.

“Oh my wow,”, her dad came out with.

Sara was deep in thought about stage 3 and all the men doing things to her, but she was quite excited.

“Would you both like to see the revolving stage “?, Jake asked them.

Her dad and Sara said they would.

They all went to the top of the building to where Jake’s special studio was.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.