Getting a Lift - Cover

Getting a Lift

Copyright© 2021 by Sand dune man

Chapter 57

Pedo Sex Story: Chapter 57 - The story my wife told me about her early introduction into sex with older men

Caution: This Pedo Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   School   Incest   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Interracial   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Two days later Sara’s dad had a call from Jake, asking could they both come to the studio tomorrow, and could she bring some of her tight sexy clothes with her, her dad told him they could.

Sara told me that he was eager to get his hands on more money.

Sara got the tight clothes that her dad had bought her ready for tomorrows studio visit, she had to be careful not to let her mum see them. Her mum had no idea what Sara and her dad did. Sara often wondered what she would have done if she found out, especially about her dad doing her.

The next day arrived and Sara and her dad wnt into town to the studio.

He parked the car in a side road away from the studio, they took a short walk to Jake’s place.

Jake was pleased to see them, asked how they both were etc. Then Jake handed over an envelope bulging with cash,”this is going rather well”, he told them. Her dad was beaming from ear to ear.

Jake then said,”you remember that when we first started I asked you how far you want to take this, have you both had a chat about it?.Her dad came out with, “she can take it as far as she wants to, I am happy with what ever she does, no objections as far as I am concerned”.

“What about you”, Jake asked Sara.

She told him that she would go along with whatever Jake asked her to do, and if she did not like it she would stop.

That is fair enough, Jake told her.

Jake then went on to tell them that he had been asked for all different photos of her, in all sorts of poses and scenarios, these requests came from his very private clients, who like girls of Sara’s size. Some even wanted to meet her in person, Jake told them we will have to see about that, but he told them it might be possible.

Jake told Sara and her dad that meets would bring in a vast amount of money, Sara’s dad almost fell to the floor when he heard that.

“Any way he said let’s get another photo session done, really get them wound up, have you brought those tight sexy clothes with you, he asked”, Sara told him she had. Go and put some tight shorts on first, and I have a good new wig for you to wear, he told sara.

Sara went into the changing room, she came out with a very tight pair of yellow colour shorts, the front seam went right up her slit, causing a lovely cameltoe, and a white off the shoulder top”lovely”, Jake came out with.

He then put the new wig on her, it was a shoulder length blond colour, Jake and her dad both liked the way she looked.

Ok, lets get going he told her, just walk up and down for a while, Jake was filming her all the time.

Then he told her to sit on the floor and just move around to any position she wanted, he took loads of photos, this went on for about ten minutes.

Ok, he said now lets have some erotic type poses, he told her to slip one arm down out of her white top, so her shoulder was showing, now both shoulders, then he told her to take her top completely off, Sara was now naked from the waist up.

Jake took lots of photos of her bare chest and little tit bumps, he was muttering to him self all the time. They will love these he told them.Then he took some close ups of her shorts, concentrating on her camel toe, some shots real close.

He told her to unzip her shorts, just a bit, this showed off her belly buttonthen he told her to unzip a bit more, just to the top of her mound.Loads more photos taken.He got her to move around in all different poses, legs open, legs crossed, on all fours, bending back, she was still not showing her pussy.

Jake then told her to pull the zip right down so just the top of her pussy could be seen, again all different poses,”this will drive them mad”, he said.

Then he told her to take her shorts off completely.Her dad told her that she looks incredible naked and in that blond wig, Jake agreed.

He got her to writh about on the floor in all angles, filming her and taking snaps. He told her to kneel up, he took shots of her from the side so as you could only see a part of her pussy, then he got behind her and took more of her pussy now fully on view, he got her to putt her head on the floor with her bum sticking up, now her pussy and bum hole were on full view, then he got her to stretch her legs wide so her pussy was open, loads more photos and real close ups.

He then told her to lie on her back, but close her legs so her pussy was hidden, then he told her to slowly opern her legs so her pussy was on view, slowly she opened them a bit at a time, then he told her to open her legs as far as she could, her pussy was now wide open, “incredible”, he muttered.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.