Getting a Lift - Cover

Getting a Lift

Copyright© 2021 by Sand dune man

Chapter 56

Pedo Sex Story: Chapter 56 - The story my wife told me about her early introduction into sex with older men

Caution: This Pedo Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   School   Incest   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Interracial   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Sara thought it would be Alek, and she was right.

He approached her, she could see that strange glazed look in his eyes, she guessed that he was in one of his fantasy sessions.

“Hello little girl, on your way to school are you?”, Alek came out with.

Sara replied edging him on, “yes sir I am going to school, I must hurry or I will be late”, she said. “Oh just please stay and talk with us for a few minutes”, Alek replied.

“No I can not or I will miss the bus, and I will be in troule with my teacher, and get detention”, Sara told him.

“That is ok, if you miss the bus we will give you a lift into your school, so everything will be alright, so please stay, as there is something I want to ask and show you”, Alek told her.

“What is it? “, Sara asked

“Come and sit over here with me and I will tell you”he replied.

They both went over to the sofa, George was just watching all this, taking it all in.

“Has enyone ever told you that you are very pretty and very sexy”, Alek asked her. Yes, came her reply. “Oh, and who was that”, he asked.

“A few of my dad’s friends have”, she told him.

That seemed to put even more of a glaze in Alek’s eyes, Sara told me.

“Oh my, so a few of your dad’s friends have told you that, very interesting.what else have they told you?, did they do anything with you?”, he asked.

“What do you mean?”, she came back with, fully knowing what he ment.

“Have you ever seen a man’s cock”, he asked her.

“I must not say, my dad told me I must not tell about that sort of thing”, She edged him on, knew this would make him even more excited.

“Oh so you have been told not to tell abut those things, good girl.Was it just your dad who told you this, or anyone else?”.

“My dad and his friends, and the man who lives next door to us.” She knew this would edge him on a lot more.

“Have these men ever done anything to you, and have you seen a man’s cock”, he asked her

“Must not say”, came back her reply.

“Such a pretty, sexy and discreet girl you are, and seeing as you are like that I am going to show you my cock”.

Sara did not say anything, just looked at him as he undid his trousers and got his cock out, it was stiff.

“Do you like it, little girl”, he stamered out with, still in his fantasy,

“It is very big”, Sara came out with.

“Is it bigger than your dad’s, and his friends”, he asked.

Sara just nodded.

“I thought you had seen a few cocks, now I want you to play with it and suck it, and not tell anyone, is that ok?”.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.