Getting a Lift - Cover

Getting a Lift

Copyright© 2021 by Sand dune man

Chapter 55

Pedo Sex Story: Chapter 55 - The story my wife told me about her early introduction into sex with older men

Caution: This Pedo Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   School   Incest   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Interracial   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

The next day arrived and Sara was still a bit tired after all the thrusting into her, and a little bit sore.

She laid in the bed for about another half an hour, she could hear voices coming from downstairs in the kitchen. She thought she had better get up and go and eat something.

Sara got out of bed, she was still naked from the early hours of the morning, she put a dressing gown on, and nothing else. Sara went downstairs and into the kitchen, George and Alek were sat at the table eating.

Good morning, they both called out, George also asked her was she ok., she told him she was.

“Oh good, I am glad you are, as you had quite a seeing to last night”, George said. Alek chipped in,”and how”.

Sara got herself some orange juice, and toast and marmalade, which she throughly enjoyed.

After breakfast they all went into the lounge, Alek sat on the sofa next to Sara.

After a few minutes he started to try touch and feel her under her dressing gown, Sara stopped him, saying she was not ready yet for any more sex, she wanted to shower and get dressed. Alek accepted it, and stopped.

After a while Sara went up to the bedroom and bathroom and got showered, she took her time.

She wondered what the best thing was to do, go back home or stay awhile to see what happens.

Sara being Sara she decided to stay, she was always wanting more of other things.She told me she has always been like that, ever since the first man played with her pussy at an early age. It awoke her to liking it and wanting more, and more she had. Sara had told me a lot about her early encounters, but not about this early one, she said she would go into more detail later, but she said “you probably won’t be allowed to put it on line”.

Sara stayed in the bedroom for quite a while, wondering what her next move would be.

Then a wicked thought came into her head, she would dress in her school uniform, which she had brought with her for such an occasion, she thought that would wind them up.she knew from past experiences that older men liked girls in school uniforms.

She put on her school uniform, white button up blouse, pleated knee length black skirt, short white socks, black shoes, black panties, and her school blazer.

She looked in a mirror and thought the skirt was too long, so she did what her and all the other girls in her class did when leaving school, hitched her skirt up, folding the waist band over a couple of times.Now the skirt was half way up her thigh. She thought that would get them going. She was right, it did.

Sara went downstairs, George and Alek were in the lounge, when she entered the room they both said “fucking hell”, “oh my, what a temptress”. She thought it would have the desired effect.

They both could not stop starring at her, she could see that Alek was getting hard.

“Another dream of mine, I have always wanted to do a girl in her school uniform”, Alek said. George agreed.

Sara wondered who was going to make the first move, which one would it be?

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.