Getting a Lift - Cover

Getting a Lift

Copyright© 2021 by Sand dune man

Chapter 54

Pedo Sex Story: Chapter 54 - The story my wife told me about her early introduction into sex with older men

Caution: This Pedo Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   School   Incest   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Interracial   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

After some time they all got out of the hot tub, they got dried and dressed and went inside.

Sara had had more wine and she was feeling sleepy.

She told George that if he didn’t mind she would like to go to bed.

Both the men were dissapointed but told her to get some sleep, George showed her to her room.

It was not long before Sara was fast asleep, all the fucking, and wine had made her tired.

It was half way through the night that she was woken up by Alek, he had crept into her room and was feeling her up.

“What are you doing?”, she asked him.

“Oh Sara I just can not sleep, I have been thinking about you for hours, you made one of my fantasies come true today, and I wondered if you would make another of my fantasies come true”.

What is it she asked him.

“I have always wanted to have a young girl like you restrained, so I could do anything to her, would you do that for me please?, I promise I won’t hurt you.”, he asked.

“No, I am not sure about this”, she replied.

Please, please, please, he begged her, “I will do anything for you afterwards, anything you want, give you money, buy you anything, just anything.”

Sara thought for a minute or two then told him,”I will do it for you but you must not cover my mouth”, she thought that if he was doing something she did not like she could call out for George.

“What do you want me to do for you”, he asked her.

“I do not want money or presents, but in the future I might ask you to do something for me, is that ok?, she asked him.

Alek readily agreed.

Sara thought that someday she might need him for something, and she liked the idea of what he was going to do to her.

“Ok, I will just go and get things”, he told her.

After a few minutes he came back with some leather straps and some rope, and a bottle of lube. I brought these with me in the hope I would use them, especially after George told me how willing you are.

“Can we start”, he asked, Sara nodded her head.

He got her to lay on the bed and lifted her legs up and pushed them forward so that her feet were near her head, he then got Sara to put her arms over her legs and hold them down.He then put a strap around each ankle, He fixed some ropes to the rings on the strap and passed the rope behind Sara’s back, then tied them tight so that her legs would not go down. He then put a strap on each wrist, placed her arms over her legs and behind her back, put some rope through and tied them tight so the rope and her arms were holding her legs right the way back.

(Sara told me she thought she must have looked like a chicken trussed up waiting to be stuffed, only it was her going to be stuffed) Sara was now fully restrained, he could do anything to her.

Sara was still laying on the bed in a doubled up position.he got two pillows and lifted her, put them under her, so they were under her lower back and bum, she was now fully exposed, with her bum up in the air.

“Oh wow, this is what I have been dreaming about”, Alek said.

Alek was now naked, he got on the bed, he positioned his head to just over her pussy, he started to lick it, slowly up and down her outer pussy lips.

Sara was already enjoying it.

She could see that he was getting into one of his fantasy modes, so she thought she would play him along.

She said,”Oh mister please dont, you should not be doing this to me”.

“No I wont stop you little slut, I am going to give you a good seeing to, you are going to get a lot of licking fingering and fucking in all your holes”.

Sara thought, that’s good.

He kept on licking her outer pussy lips, then he opend her pussy lips wide,”lovely”, he said, then he licked and tongued her open pussy for some time, prodding his tongue in as far as it would go.

He then fingered her, two fingers at first then four.”Got to open you up” he told her. He put some lube on his four fingers, they went in her pussy easy.

After a few minutes he moved down to her bum hole, again licking and prodding it with his tongue, Then he fingered her with more lube on them, he got in a long way.

Sara said she loved it all.

Again Sara played him along by saying “Please stop mister I cant take any more, please stop”. This urged Alek on even more.

No I am not going to stop you little slut, you are going to get everything you deserve, after teasing all the men at the school gates, you are going to be done properley, you wont forget this.”His fingers went in deep in her bum hole.

He then lifted himself up, Sara could see his huge cock, it was very hard and sticking out.Lovely she thought.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.