Getting a Lift - Cover

Getting a Lift

Copyright© 2021 by Sand dune man

Chapter 52

Pedo Sex Story: Chapter 52 - The story my wife told me about her early introduction into sex with older men

Caution: This Pedo Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   School   Incest   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Interracial   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

After a short while Alek seemed to recover some.

George asked him was he ok, he replied that he was.

“She gets me so hot and bothered, I lose control. She is such a sexy nymph; I just hope she can take my cock in her lovely pussy; I do so want to fuck her hard, it will complete my dream and fantasy.” Alek came out with.

“Ok we will see if she can take it”, George replied.

He asked Sara if that was ok, she said it was.

“Ok, now for round 2 “George came out with.

With that he got the still naked Sara to get back on the sofa arm, she laid back as she was before. George said to Alek, “ok let’s see what you can do.”

Alek stood between her legs, lifted them up and spread them.

“Oh, you little slut I am going to split you open”, Alek said in a loud voice.

“Better lick her first, before you put that monster in her”, George said.

With that Alek knelt on the floor and pulled her bald slit open, he put his tongue in and started licking her. He kept on licking and fingering her for some minutes.

Alek stood up got hold of his rock hard cock and said, “Ok little girl I am going to give you a good fucking, if you cry out I will not stop, you will take it all”. Sara could see that he was in some sort of trance, he was living out his fantasy, so she played him along by saying, “OH mister please don’t do it. I have never done this before, you will hurt me.

“Just lay still and take it you little cock tease you, I have been wanting to do you since I saw you leaving your school one day, wearing that short mini school skirt, I could see all the other dad’s looking at you and wanting you, as well. Now I am going to do you hard”. Sara said he was well into his fantasy.

Alek stood up and got his cock in his hand and put the head against her pussy lips, she was quite wet from his licking and her juices.

“OH no, please mister, no please don’t”, Sara came out with, still playing him on, as she really could not wait to get his cock inside her.

He pushed forward, the head of his cock parted her pussy lips, Sara could feel the thickness as he pushed his cock into her. “NO NO NO, I shall tell my mum”, Sara shouted out.

“No you won’t as after I have done you, you will have liked it so much that you will want me to do you again”, he came out with.

Alek had about 4 inches inside her, he pushed again, another couple of inches went inside her, she let out a pretend scream, still playing along with his fantasy. George was stood close, furiously stroking his cock, watching Alek’s thick cock go into Sara. Even George was getting into it, he came out with, “give it all to her, and hard”.

Alek needed no prompting, he thrust forward again getting another couple of thick inches into her. Sara could now feel it deep inside her, she was loving his thick long cock inside her, she said it looked like they were all loving it.

Alek kept on pumping Sara, she said she could feel his balls slapping into her bum, so he must have got most of it in her. He kept on for some time, then suddenly, he let out a yell and said “ you fucking bitch, see what you have made me do, I have cum, you are a wicked girl”, George chuckled when he heard this.

Alek slowly pulled his now limpining cock out of Sara, his cum was also oozing out of her. As his cock came completely out of her Alek seemed to come out of his fantasy trance.

“Oh my that was very hot, wish I had filmed it” George said.

Sara thought to herself, well maybe you can film another scene, as I had brought my school uniform with me, as I thought they would love to see me in it, and it will play into Alek’s fantasy even more, I will save that till tomorrow.

George called for a halt, even though he had not come. He asked how Sara was, she told him fine, I am good.

George said they should go and eat something as they will need all the strength they can get with this little bombshell. They went into the kitchen and got some food.

The action would soon continue.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.