Getting a Lift - Cover

Getting a Lift

Copyright© 2021 by Sand dune man

Chapter 51

Pedo Sex Story: Chapter 51 - The story my wife told me about her early introduction into sex with older men

Caution: This Pedo Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   School   Incest   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Interracial   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

A few days past without hearing from George or Jake from the model agency, Sara was getting restless.

She wanted some action and attention, in the afternoon the phone rang, it was George, he asked her how she was and what she had been doing.

She told him not much at all, she had not told him about the model agency, she was saving that for later.

George also told her that he had missed her the last time that Mary came to see him, and he wished she had been there. He also told her that Alek would like to meet her.

He went on to say, “I know that Mary is the same age as you but she has the body of a normal 18-year-old, which is good but you have the size and body of a girl half your age, and it is very exciting to see and do such a young looking girl”.

Sara thanked him.

George asked if she and Mary could come over to his house at the weekend, as Alek would be there as well. Sara told him she would ask Mary, also she told him that she might not be able to make it. George told her to do what she can to make it as she would enjoy it.

When Sara put the phone down, she thought to her self, I will not tell Mary, if I go, I go alone.

A couple of hours later Sara phoned George and told him, yes they will come to his house at the weekend George was pleased. Little did he know that Sara had no intention to take Mary along.

It was Wednesday so only a few days to the weekend.

The very next day Jake from the model agency, rang and spoke to her dad and asked if they could come to the studio on Saturday, her dad said he would ask Sara.

When Sara was told this, she told her dad that she had already made plans to see Mary on Saturday, so she could not go.Sara asked her dad to tell Jake that Monday or Tuesday would be good.

Sara thought, marvellous nothing going on, then it all happens at once.

The next day Sara phoned Mary and asked if she could cover for her by saying to anyone who asked, like her parents, that she would be staying the weekend with her. Mary said she would, but asked what she was up to.

Sara told her, (another lie), that she had met another older man and that she wanted to spend the weekend with him. Mary agreed and told her to be careful, and she must tell her all about it when they next meet. Sara said she would.

Later Sara told her parents that she was spending the weekend with Mary, now all was set. She phoned George and told him what time she would go into town.

Saturday arrived and Sara was eager for the time to go by for when she was meeting George in the town.

Sara caught the bus into town, she took an overnight bag with her. When she got to the meeting place George was already there waiting for her, with a big smile on his face.

It was only a short ride to George’s house.

When they got there, they went straight to the kitchen to get three wine glasses. George told Sara that Alek would soon be here. George poured out wine for himself and Sara, and they sat side by side on the sofa.

George told her that he had been waiting impatiently to see her again. With that he kissed her on the mouth, Sara responded back, soon it was deep French tongue kissing, Sara was enjoying this.

Sara could see that he already had an erection.

Better wait for Alek he told Sara, and they both had another drink of wine.

It was another half an hour before Alek arrived, George was getting edgy.

George got up to answer the door to Alek, when he came into the room and saw Sara, he said,” Oh my, she is so lovely, everything like you said she was, and so petite”.

They all sat down, George next to Sara, and Alek on the other sofa facing them.

They chatted for some time, then George leaned over to Sara and started to rub his hand up and down on Sara’s thigh, through her dress. Alek was watching with intent.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.