Getting a Lift - Cover

Getting a Lift

Copyright© 2021 by Sand dune man

Chapter 48

Pedo Sex Story: Chapter 48 - The story my wife told me about her early introduction into sex with older men

Caution: This Pedo Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   School   Incest   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Interracial   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Mary rang back early evening, Sara had been sittig by the phone waiting for her call.

Mary’s up date.

“We had something to eat and we were in the lounge, we were all still naked. George came and sat next to me on one of the sofas, George said he was dissapointed that Sara could not come, as We would have had one girl each to play with.We all laughed.

George then pulled my head down into his lap, I knew what he wanted, he was limp.I started to lick and kiss his cock, it soon stirred, Alek was watching all the time. it got stiff, I put it in my mouth and sucked him.

While I was doing this Alek came over and sat next to me, I was laid across George’s lap sucking him, Alek started to rub my hips and down to my bum, it felt good. He pushed me over George’s lap a bit more so my bum was sticking up a bit, then he started to play with my pussy and my bum hole, I just let him do it.

George pulled my head up and told me that is enough for now as I do not want to cum just yet, with that Alek pulled me down on to his big stiff cock. I could see the swelling veins in his shaft, and the big shiny pointed head, it looked good. I opened my mouth and sucked on his cock head, it was big. OH YES, Alek came out with. I kept on sucking his head and part of his shaft for a few minutes, small globules of cum was coming out of his cock hole.

They made me stop, as they wanted to do a lot more with me.

George got off the sofa and made me stand up, then he took me to the side of the sofa and made me spread out over the end, so my bum was sticking up, my feet were not touching the floor and he spread my legs. He knelt on the floor and started to lick my pussy and bum hole, he spread by bum cheeks so he could get easy access to my bum hole.

He kept on tounging my pussy and bum hole in turns.Then he started to finger both holes, it felt good. I could see Alek standing watching what George was doing, he was stroking his cock at the same time. I felt good that they liked watching me.

George then let Alek kneel down between my legs, and he started to lick both my holes, then he fingered them, he pushed one finger right the way up in my bum hole, then he done the same with two fingers in my pussy, I was very wet. George seeing how wet I was said we had better go up to the bed, don’t want my sofa to get marked. We went upstairs.

George sat on the side of the bed and pulled me across him facing him, I was straddling him.He started to kiss me, deep tongue kisses, he laid back on the bed with me still on top of him, still deep kissing me, I was kissing him back. Then Alek lifted my knees up so I was kneeling over George, my bum up in the air. He then started to kiss and tongue my bum hole, what with George’s tongue in my mouth and Alek’s tongue up my bum I was in heaven.

George then made us stop, he laid me on the bed with my feet hanging over the edge, he lifted up my legs and spread them, he told Alek, I cant wait any longer I have to do her now.With that he easied his cock into my pussy, slowly then a bit more with each thrust.He got all his cock inside me.He kept on for a few minutes, then he came inside me. He pulled out, cum was dripping from my pussy.

Better clean her up George said, don’t bother Alek said, I like sloppy seconds, with that he started to put his enormous thick cock into my pussy, he was very gentle, he knew how big and thick he was. He got about half of his cock inside me, then he started to thrust in and out. He was breathing heavy, then he made me cum, I shouted out, then he came inside me, his cum poured out of my pussy.

We had a break, and George said I think that is enough for today, with that he went downstairs. But Alek wanted more, he knelt me on the edge of the bed with my bum towards him, he started to lick and tongue my bum hole again, then he fingered it, putting at first one finger in then two, he got his now limpish cock head and just about got the head in my bum hole, it felt good.

Oh you are so lovely and sexy he told me, and he said next time he wants to put his cock up my bum, I smiled.

We went downstairs with George.

George said, I told you how sexy she is, the only other girl I know who is just as sexy is Sara, the one who could not come here today. Mary is bigger and has tits but Sara is about half her size with hardly any tits, even though they are both 18.

Alek’s ears popped open when he heard you were only half my size.

George took me home and dropped me near my house, it was a very good day”.

Sara told her it sounded like it.

Then Mary had to go as her dad was calling her.

Sara thought to her self, maybe I took the wrong option about not going with her, but next time I will.

What woud happen next.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.