Getting a Lift - Cover

Getting a Lift

Copyright© 2021 by Sand dune man

Chapter 47

Pedo Sex Story: Chapter 47 - The story my wife told me about her early introduction into sex with older men

Caution: This Pedo Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   School   Incest   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Interracial   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

When Sara got home she was going to give George a ring to see how things were going over there, but she thought better of it and never rang.

The next day arrived and she still had not heard from Mary, Sara was keen to know what had happened.

It was about mid afternoon when Mary rang, Sara immediately asked her what happened.

This is what Mary told her.

“I arrived and there was another man there, he was about the same age as George, he seemed nice. We had a chat and some drinks, and it was all good, the other man who’s name was Alek kept on looking over at me, and nodding to George, George got the hint and asked us would we like to go outside and maybe use the hot tub.We all said yes.”

“We all went outside and looked around in the garden, then George got us more drinks, I was feeling a bit light headed by this time but enjoying it all. George came over to me and kissed me full on the lips, I kissed him back. Oh that was so erotic Alek said, yes and it was nice George came back with. Maybe she will let you kiss her he told Alek. Will you let him kiss you?, George asked me, I told him yes if he wants to.

With that Alek came over to me and started kissing me, slowly at first, then more deeply, he put his tongue in my mouth, I kissed him back the same way. While he was kissing me he started to squeeze my tits, steady on said George, you have only just met her, he stopped. Hope I did not offend you Alek said to me, no I liked it I replied.

Good George said, shall we all get in the hot tub, we said yes.

With that George came over to me and started to undress me, Alek could not take his eyes off of us. He took my clothes off very slowly, letting Alek take it all in. First my shirt, then my skirt, I was now standing there with just bra and panties on.Can I help, Alek asked, George told him no, just watch.

George stood behind me and un hooked my bra, he let it slip off slowly, my tits were now on display, WOW, Alek let out. George who was still behind me started to feel my tits, and squeeze the nipples, Alek was like in a trance watching.With that he started to get undressed.He hurridely got naked.When he took his pants off I could now see his half hard cock, he was enormous, bigger than George and much bigger than my dad.

( There was a pause in the conversation and Sara said go on, go on.)

Mary continued,

“Once Alek was naked George said ok now I will remove her panties, which he did, I was now naked, see no pussy hair, I told you she was lovely George said. I was loving all the nice comments and attention. George told Alek to come over and hold her while I get undressed, he came and stood behind me just like George had done, he put his arms round me and started to feel my tits, he got real close and I could feel his cock getting even harder, it was rubbing up against my bum crack.

Once George was undressed I could see both cocks, Alek was now hard, he was enormous.

George said we should all get in the hot tub, which we did.

George had more drinks waiting for us, it was good. I sat between them, we talked for a while, then George started to feel my pussy, Alek could see what he was doing and he started to feel my tits at the same time, I was loving it all, maybe the drink helped. After a few minutes Alek said can we change over, and they did.

I was sat with my legs far apart so they could get to me.Alek played with my pussy lips for a while, then he put his fingers up inside me, it felt good, I thought if thats what his fingers feel like, I cant wait to have his cock inside me.This went on for some time, both of them swapping tits for pussy.George then stood up told me to suck him, which I did, Alek was feeling my tits while I did. Alek asked if he could do the same, George sat down and Alek stood up with his enormous cock sticking right out.

He put his cock in my mouth, just the head at first, then a bit more, it was not only long it was thick as well.I cold only get some of it in my mouth.After a little while George called a halt to it and said we now should all get dry and go inside, which we did.

“was that it Sara asked mary down the phone, Mary said Oh no”

Mary continued her tale.

“When we got inside George got some food, which he had already prepared. See I told you how lovely and easy going she is, Alek nodded. After we ate things got very sexy.

Mary had to stop the phone call as her dad had just got home.

I will ring you later she told Sara.

Make sure you do, she replied.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.