Getting a Lift - Cover

Getting a Lift

Copyright© 2021 by Sand dune man

Chapter 46

Pedo Sex Story: Chapter 46 - The story my wife told me about her early introduction into sex with older men

Caution: This Pedo Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   School   Incest   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Interracial   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

In the mid morning of the next day George phoned and told Sara that he would like her and Mary to come over to his house, as he has a friend visiting him who he has told him all about the pair of them and he wants to meet them.

Sara told him that she could not come, but Mary should be able to. Sara said she would get back to him.

Sara then went and called on, Mary and told her that George wants her to visit him.

Sara told Mary that she could not go as she had other things already planned. Sara had plans.

Mary said she would go, as she liked George and liked the way he treated her.Sara told her to be in the village at the same place as George picked them up last time.

Sara went home and phoned George, and told him Mary would be waiting at the same place and time that he picked them up from last time. George was pleased.

Sara went back into the village at the time Mary was being collected, to make sure she went.Sara had plans.

She made sure that Mary was collected by George, which she was.

Sara now started the chain of events which she had planned.

She went to Mary’s house and rang the door bell, Mary’s dad answered, just what Sara had wanted.

“Is Mary in “, she asked, knowing full well she was not.

She was told no.

“Oh ok, it is just that I wanted to tell her something”, Sara told him.

“You can tell me and I will pass it on “, her dad said to Sara.

“Well it is a bit personal”, Sara told him.

“That is ok, you know you can trust me”, he said.

“Well I have been very naughty”, Sara told him, she knew this would get him excited.

“Well you had better come in and tell me all”, he told Sara.

He led her into the lounge and sat her down.

“Ok, now tell me all”, he told her.

“Well I was walking in the park the other day, and a man spoke to me, we were speaking for some time, then he put his hand up my skirt and touched me. I did not move away, I just let him feel me.he then led me around to some bushes and pulled my panties off me. He knelt down and licked me, then he got his cock out and made me suck him till he cum.”

“You are a very naughty girl, Mary’s dad said, and you know what I do to naughty girls don’t you”, Sara just nodded.

This is what Sara wanted to happen, she had not been into the park, was just a lie, but she knew he would do things to her, she wanted him to do to her what he had done to Mary.

With that he took her up into a bedroom, sat on a chair and told Sara to come over to him, he pulled Sara over his lap.

He said to her,” you have been very naughty now you must take your punishment”. Sara said,”yes daddie”.this spurded him on.

He raised his hand and gave her a hard spank through her skirt, then another.Sara jumped a bit

He then put his hand up her skirt and said,”is this what the man in the park done to you, you naughty girl”. Sara replied yes.

He kept feeling her through her panties, this is what Sara wanted him to do to her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.