Getting a Lift - Cover

Getting a Lift

Copyright© 2021 by Sand dune man

Chapter 45

Pedo Sex Story: Chapter 45 - The story my wife told me about her early introduction into sex with older men

Caution: This Pedo Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   School   Incest   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Interracial   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Today was the day that Sara and her dad went back to the model agency.

Sara came down stairs for breakfast, her parents were still at the table finishing off theirs.

Her dad told her mum that he had to go into town to see a friend of his about some repairs he needed doing, he glanced over to Sara to give her the opportunity to be included.

Sara then said,”so you are going into town, can I come with you? “.

Her dad told her unconvincingly “you might get bored”, knowing full well what they had planned.

Sara said,”no, I won’t get bored, oh please take me with you, as I have nothing else to do”, “oh, ok”, came the reply.

Sara’s mum had to go to the village hall to do some charity work, so they were left to do what they wanted.

When her mum had gone Sara went up to her bedroom and got the pair of shorts and her old bathing costume, she also took with her a nice clean pair of panties.

She took it downstairs and gave then to her dad, he put them in the bottom of a large bag which he had other things in, just in case his wife came back.

Her dad told her that they will leave early and have some lunch in the cafe where they first met Jake, she was pleased with that idea.

Off they went, drove into town and he parked the car in a car park, as he did not know how long they would be.

They made their way to the cafe and sat inside. They both had a nice lazy long lunch, then they made their way to the model agency.

Again Jake was there to meet them, he took them both up to the studio, sat them down and spoke to them.

He said,” I have not known a response from a first shoot as I have had with you Sara, my clients all seem over eager to see more photos. They have been ringing me constantly wanting to know when they can see more photos of you. So it is a good job you have come into the studio today”.

“Did you bring those tight shorts with you, the ones I first saw you in?”, he asked.

Her dad told him they had, and also they have brought a very tight bathing suit, that he will like her in.

“Marvelous, just what I was hoping”, he said.

“That first shoot was good, but now I want to give them a real teaser, not show them too much, but more than last time, I know when they see her in those shorts they will go crazy”.

He said to Sara,”if that is ok with you”, she told him it was.

He gave her dad a brown envelope with a wad of cash in, he told them there is lots more where that came from. Her dad’s eyes lit up.

He told Sara to go and put the shorts on, and he told her to wear the crop top which he had left on the chair, and bring out the wig as well.

“Don’t wear any panties”, her dad called out

She went and got changed.

When she came back out they both looked at her with lustfull eyes.

Her dad could not believe it was his daughter, she looked so sexy.

Jack said “you look wonderful, so very erotic”.

Like last time he got her to walk up and down and strike a few poses, took close ups of her face and her top, which showed she did not have any real tits, only bumps.

Then he took long shots of her just standing, he directed her to do different things. Then he got her to kneel on the floor facing him, he got her face in close up, he told her to open her mouth real wide and look into the lens, then he told her to lick her lips and make them wet and leave her tongue out on her lip, then he told her to put her big finger in her mouth, suck on it and smile.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.