Getting a Lift - Cover

Getting a Lift

Copyright© 2021 by Sand dune man

Chapter 44

Pedo Sex Story: Chapter 44 - The story my wife told me about her early introduction into sex with older men

Caution: This Pedo Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   School   Incest   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Interracial   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Two days had pasted since they heard from Jake at the model agency, Sara thought it was not a good sign.

How wrong she was.

Later that day her dad got a call from Jake apologising for not getting back quicker, saying since he sent out the photos of Sara, his phone had not stopped ringing, and he had more enquiries asking about her.

Apparently the photos went down a storm, they all want to see more, he told her dad, and I am pleased to tell you that, the first batch of photos I sent out brought in a nice amount of money. Her dad was well pleased with that statement.

He asked if they could both come over to the studio tomorrow in the afternoon for another photo shoot, and could she bring over or wear the tight shorts she had on when he first saw her.

Her dad told him that would not be a problem, they would be there.

Her dad told Sara what had been said and he told her,”we must be carefull that mum does not see you in those shorts, so we had better take them with us and you change when you get there, also I will take your old tight bathing suit, that also shows off your cameltoe very well, which is what I think he wants to see and photo”.

Sara was quite happy wth that, and she was looking forward to tomorrow.

The rest of the day seemed to drag on for Sara, so just for something to do she phoned Mary.

She asked Mary how she was, and she told her ok thanks.

Mary said that her dad asked her where she had been, she told him, with Sara. Sara said good, as that is what I told my dad that I had been with you.

Sara asked her how her dad had been with her, “well, when I went to bed that night, he came into me when mum was asleep, he started to play with me, I told him no, but as you know he does not accept that. He took the duvet off the bed so he could get at me, he took my nightie off of me, and I was completely naked.He went and locked the bedroom door”.

“He started sucking my tits and fingering me, I tried to stop him and struggled, then he sat on the bed and pulled me over on top of him, I was face down”.

“He then told me I was a bad girl for struggling and he was going to spank me. He smacked me three times, then he fingered me again, I could not call out as mum would hear.While he was fingering me he asked me, are you going to struggle any more, I told him no, then he smacked me again, and said are you sure, I said yes, he done this twice more, then he said ok, make sure you don’t.”

“He made me kneel on the bed and kept fingering my pussy and bum hole, then he was licking both my holes.He went and got the dildo from a draw, and pushed it roughly in my wet pussy, it made me gasp, he told me to be quiet.”

“He then put some of the dildo in my bum, it hurt, but he kept on doing it.Then he made me lie on the bed, he pulled my legs wide open and put the dildo back in my pussy, he kept on thrusting it in and out of me, while he knelt on the bed, and with his other hand was wanking his cock, saying, you bad bad girl, this is what you get for being bad, he took the dildo out of me then he replaced it with his fingers, he pulled open my pussy flaps wide and rubbed his hand up and down my open pussy.”

“He kept on doing this, till he cum on my belly, he pushed the dildo back in as far as it would go, then he stopped.”

Sara said to her, “he is a bastard”.

“Yes Mary replied, not at all like George, I liked George, he made me feel special, now all my dad wants to do, is do me with the dildo”.

Sara told her that they would go and see George again as soon as possible.

When Sara put the phone down to Mary, she realised that the chat she had with Mary had turned her on, I think I will go and let Mary’s dad do that to me, as I like the way he is dominant, she thought to herself.

But her mind was fixed on going to the model studio tomorrow.

She could not wait.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.