Getting a Lift - Cover

Getting a Lift

Copyright© 2021 by Sand dune man

Chapter 43

Pedo Sex Story: Chapter 43 - The story my wife told me about her early introduction into sex with older men

Caution: This Pedo Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   School   Incest   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Interracial   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

It was the next day, and Sara went downstairs.

Her dad said to her “why don’t you phone George and tell him how you got on at the agency, you know he is interested”, Sara told him, good idea.

Sara waited till she was alone before she phoned George, as there was something she wanted to ask him.

When she phoned George, she told him how it went at the agency, he said, “oh good, I am pleased it went well, I would love to see some photo’s of the shoot”, Sara told him she would get some and show him.

Then she went on to say to him, that could she come over to see him and bring a very good girl friend of hers over to see him.

George asked why.

“Well, my friend is very low at the moment, she has no boyfriend and needs her self esteem building up, she lacks contact with men”, Sara said.

She also told him that she is bigger than her, has tits, and also has a nice shaved pussy.

George was very interested.

“When do you want to come over”, George asked.

As soon as possible she replied.

“What about this afternoon”, George said.

I will see if I can arrange it, can you pick us up in the village if I can arrange it?”, she asked. George told her no problem.

Sara was on the phone to Mary straight away, she told her that she would like her to meet one of her friends, and she thinks that it would be good for her.

Mary asked what he was like, she was told he is much older but a very caring gentleman, and he would be nice to her.

Mary agreed, they arranged to meet in the village where George would pick them up.

Sara phoned George back and told him to pick them up in the village, he sounded excited.

George was there to pick them up, he looked at Mary and liked what he saw.

When they got to George’s house, Mary was surprised how big and how nice it was.

George took them into the lounge, the two girls sat together.

George gave them some wine and they all chatted for about half an hour, Sara told me that Mary seemed quite relaxed, and seemed to like George.

After all the chit chat George got up and went and sat on the sofa between both the girls, he paid Mary lot’s of compliments of how nice she looked, and well developed.

While he was saying all this he put his hand on Mary’s knee, she did not move his hand away, he then told her not only does she look good, but also she feels good.Mary liked that and smiled.

George then moved his hand up her leg a bit and squeesed her lower thigh, he left it there for a while. He then mentioned how well developed she was and her tits looked quite large, Mary blushed a bit but said thanks.

George then put his hand on her breast cupping it, Mary did not object, so he kept feeling her.”Oh my, you do feel so good, I bet they look good as well”, he told her.

With that he started to un button her blouse, he got them all undone and put his hand inside her blouse and squeesed her tits through her bra.

He took her blouse off of her and then un hooked her bra, her tits were firm, and he took a long look at them. “Fantastic”, George came out with. and put his hands on both her tits. Sara was sat there just watching, pleased that Mary was ok with it.

George then started to suck Mary’s tits, she liked that, and he kept on saying how nice she was, she liked that as well.

Mary was getting very turned on by the feeling and the compliments.

George then pushed Mary down so she was now layed on the sofa with her head on Sara’s lap.

He then started to feel her legs putting his hands up under her skirt, he got up to her panties, then felt her pussy through her panties, Mary let out a small gasp.George then took her skirt off of her, she now only had her panties on.

He started to kiss her tits, then down to her navel then he kissed her pussy through her panties, Mary was squirming with pleasure. George then quickly pulled her panties down and off.

“That is a beautiful pussy”, George told her, she smiled back at him.He then started to lick her pussy, he opened her legs quite wide and got down and gave her a good licking, pulling her pussy flaps open and licking inside her.

Sara was getting turned on by watching all this.

George then got off the sofa and took all his clothes off, his cock was hard and rigid, when Mary saw it she was surprised how long and thick it was.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.