Getting a Lift - Cover

Getting a Lift

Copyright© 2021 by Sand dune man

Chapter 42

Pedo Sex Story: Chapter 42 - The story my wife told me about her early introduction into sex with older men

Caution: This Pedo Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   School   Incest   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Interracial   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

The next day arrived and Sara was looking forward to and wondering what would happen at the model agency.

Sara had a chat with her dad about it and they both did not know which way it would go.

They left to go into town, they told her mum that they did not know what time they would be back so don’t worry.

They got to the office at the time Jake said, he was there waiting for them. After the usual greetings he took them upstairs into the studio.

“Well, I have had mixed reactions from my clients, all positive which is good, but more positive reaction from my private clients than the fashion, advertising world”, he told them.

“With the advertising, fashion industry it is difficult to get a foothold, as there are countless girls on agencies books. I am willing to sign you up for this work but it might not be very lucrative for you”, he went on to say.

“Now as far as my private clients go that is a different matter, they are very very interested to see more photos of you”, he said to Sara.

“As I said, I will sign you for the fashion market, or I can take you on for my private clients, and the sky is the limit for you in that market, as they all think you are a very sexy young girl. It is all dependant on how far you want to go with it, the decision is yours”, he told them.

Sara’s dad asked Jake what he thought they should do.

Jake told them he would go for the private market, as that is where big money can be made, this realy apealed to her dad.

Sara and her dad had a little chat and they decided to go for the private market.

Her dad told her if at any time she does not like it she can stop.

Sara agreed to it.

“Good, I think you have made the right choice”, Jake said.

“Ok, now let me tell you the terms of my business, I will do all the promoting, photo shoots, and distribution. For that I would take half of whatever money comes in, this is the way I work with all my private girl models. I would be very honest with you about what money comes in, some of my girls have made enough money to put a deposit on a house”.

This was music to her dad’s ears.

“So shall we start the ball rolling”?, Jake asked.

Sara was a little surprised at this, but went along with it.

“Ok, I have a wardrobe full of girls outfits for all ages, let us go and see what I think would be best for this first shoot”, he said.

“For the first shoot I think something just ordinary, maybe like everyday clothes with a hint of daring”, he told Sara.

They choose a plain button up blouse and a loose skirt.

Jake told her to go in the changing room and put them on, when she came back out he put the same wig on her that he did before.

“That looks perfect”, Jake said.

He got her to walk up and down, taking photos all the time. Then he got her to bend forward and slightly pull her dress up over her knee, then he told her to pull it up higher and look directly into the camera. He said she looked enticing.

He then told her to unbutton her blouse and pull it out a bit from the skirt, you could now see some of her chest. then he got her to lay on the floor with her blouse undone and the skirt pulled up so you could see her panties a bit. Then he told her to roll over and lay on her side with the skirt now much higher showing a lot of her panties. He took lots of photos.

“Ok, that will do for now, don’t want to show too much at this stage, want them begging for more”, he told them.

He told her dad that she looks fantastic and erotic, and she will be a hot property. Her dad was pleased at this.

Jake told them he would be in touch with them in a few days to let them know what the reaction is, he said they will be clamouring for more.

Sara and her dad left the studio and drove home.

Her mum was out and her dad said “that looked so hot with him taking the photos, and you in a provocative pose”. With that he got his cock out and asked Sara to suck him off, which she did.

Wonder what would happen?

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.