Getting a Lift - Cover

Getting a Lift

Copyright© 2021 by Sand dune man

Chapter 41

Pedo Sex Story: Chapter 41 - The story my wife told me about her early introduction into sex with older men

Caution: This Pedo Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   School   Incest   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Interracial   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

The next day arrived and Sara was looking forward to seeing George, as she had not seen him for a long time, she wondered where he had been.

Sara’s dad told his wife that they were going to see George, does she want to come? knowing full well what her answer was going to be, “no, I think I will stay here some of my friends might be coming round”, she told him, her dad knew this already.

They set of to drive to George’s house.

On the way they chatted and guessed where he had been.

They got to George’s house, it was a large house in it’s own grounds, very private.

As they pulled up outside, George came out to meet them.

They all said how good it was to see each other again.

Sara asked where he had been, “well, it is a long story, shall we go inside and get a drink and I will tell you all about it”, so they did.

When they were all seated with a drink, George started his story.

“Do you remember that night I came over to your house”, he said to Sara’s dad, “and you showed me those videos and photos of girls, well I wanted some, so I went East, to Thailand, Cambodia and Vietnam, I wanted to see what was available there, as I like oriental type girls”.

“My word, all I had been told about those places were true, and more. I had lots of encounters”.

“But every time I was doing one of them I kept thinking about Sara”.

This pleased her.

“I am so glad that you were able to come over here today,”he told them.

“What have you all been up to while I have been away?”, he asked.

Sara’s dad told him about how maybe she will become a model for an agency, as they have to go and discuss things tomorrow, this intrigued George.

Let me know how you get on George told them.

“When I was doing the girls I kept on seeing Sara’s lovely bald pussy, I missed seeing it, will you let me see it today?”, he asked.

“If you want to”, Sara replied.

He liked that answer.

“Tell us more about your trip”, her dad said.

“Well I had lots of girls, the Cambodia ones were good, very accomodating, would do most things.

“If fact in six weeks time I have arranged for one to come over here for a month, on a student visa, and I have paid all expenses.I will let you meet her when she gets here.”

That excited Sara’s dad.

With that George moved over to the sofa where Sara and her dad were sitting, he put his hand up Sara’s dress and started feeling her through her panties.She did not stop him.Her dad then started to undress her, he unzipped the back of her dress and pulled it up over her head, she had no other thing on except her panties. He stood her up and pulled her panties down, George gave out an OH YES, as he saw her bald pussy.

He quickly stated feeling and fingering her.

They got her kneeling on the floor, her dad put his cock in her mouth while George put his thick cock inside her. They were doing her spit roast.

George kept on going from doing her to licking her, often saying, this is what I have missed and been wanting.

After a while they changed ends, her dad was doing her at a furious rate, he came first. When he dismounted Sara, George took his place, and as she was cream pied up, his thick cook slid easy into her.

He lasted for about another ten minutes, then he exploded inside her, the spunk was flooding out of her. George got down and licked her clean.

“That was what I needed”, George told them.

Sara loved it.

Her dad told George that they had better go soon as they had to see the guy from the model agency tomorrow.

They got dressed, and Sara and her dad drove home. On the way back they chatted about the Cambodian girl that was coming over, Sara thought to her self, I bet my dad does her, she was not wrong.

Sara was excited about how the model job would go.

She found out the next day.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.