Getting a Lift - Cover

Getting a Lift

Copyright© 2021 by Sand dune man

Chapter 40

Pedo Sex Story: Chapter 40 - The story my wife told me about her early introduction into sex with older men

Caution: This Pedo Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   School   Incest   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Interracial   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

The next day Sara’s dad got two phone calls, one from Jake saying that his clients are very interested in her and would they come to his studio on Wednesday about 4.30 pm, to discuss the way forward.

The other call came out of the blue from George, saying he had been away for some time and he would like to see them both soon, could they get together at his place as he knows it is not possible to visit them when his wife is around.

Her dad agreed to meet Jake at the time and place he said.

He also made arrangements to go over to George’s house on the Tuesday with Sara.

Sara was pleased with both of the arrangements.

Later that day Sara got a message from Mary asking if she could go to her house as there was something she wanted to tell her, Sara said she would be over about 3.30.

Sara arrived at Mary’s house at the time she said. Mary let her in and told her it was a good time for her to come here as she was the only one home.

Mary told Sara that she wanted her to come over so she could see the new sex toy she has, and she also wanted a chat with her.

They both went up to Mary’s bedroom, where she got out of a draw a box, in it was a large black dildo. Sara could hardly believe the size of it, it must have been 12 inches long and very thick.

“Oh WOW, Sara, exclaimed, have you tried it yet and can you take it?.

Mary told her yes she has tried it, her dad uses it on her, he bought it for her.

Mary said “ever since the time you were here and my dad had us both on the bed, and he pointed out your hairless pussy, he now shaves me two or three times a week, and he oils me up and uses the dildo on me.

“Can you take it?”, Sara asked.

At first no, but he easies it into me a bit at a time, now I can take a lot of it, Mary told her.

“Now all he wants to do is do me with the dildo while he jerks off. I prefer if he done me. I do not have any boyfriend and I am missing the human touch. What do you think I should do?”, she asked.

Well, what about if you come with me sometime to see some friends of mine, they would certainly like you, and you would like what they would do to you. They are a lot older though, is that ok?”. Mary said it was.

Sara asked her does she like being done with the dildo, Mary told her yes, but I like physical contact as well.

Sara told her that she could give her physical contact, while doing her with the dildo if she wanted, Mary said “oh yes please”, They both went up to Mary’s bedroom, they both got naked.

Sara told Mary that she liked her hairless pussy much better now that her dad shaves her.

They got on the bed, with Mary on her back and legs wide apart, Sara got between her legs and started to lick Mary’s pussy. She liked that.

That is what I have been missing, Mary said.

After licking Mary for some time Sara started to ease the huge black dildo into Mary’s pussy, slowly and easy.

It started to go in.

Mary was watching through her legs what Sara was doing, she told her that feels nice, with that Sara pushed it in more, then pulled it in and out of her rapidly, getting Mary very wet.

Sara managed to get about half of it in her.

Mary was squirming about on the bed, obviously enjoying it. She had a small orgasm.

Mary asked sara if she wanted some, Sara said not at this time.

They both got dressed, Mary thanked Sara for being so kind to her, it ment a lot.

When she was leaving Sara told Mary that she would arrange for her to meet Sara’s friends. Thanks, came the reply.

Sara made her way home and was looking forward to what the next two days would bring.

She would not be dissapointed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.