Getting a Lift - Cover

Getting a Lift

Copyright© 2021 by Sand dune man

Chapter 4

Pedo Sex Story: Chapter 4 - The story my wife told me about her early introduction into sex with older men

Caution: This Pedo Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   School   Incest   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Interracial   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

He again asked could she come to his house tomorrow, and again she said she did not know. “why” he asked.

Because I do not know what my parents are going to do, she replied. Ok come if you can, he said.

Do you like your school he asked, yes I do she replied, “why” my wife replied.

He said it is a special school is’nt it, “yes” she answered.

Now I had better explain.

As a young girl my wife had some learning difficulties, a bit backward. Also she was a late developer, small for her age.

She was just past 18, but looked years younger, maybe looked about 12-14. She was only about 4 foot 5 inches tall, had hardly any breasts, which made her look younger.Something probably not right with her genes.

She liked her school because they understood her problems, not like some of the other schools she went to.She got bullied, and other kids said nasty things to her. This is why she liked the builder, he said nice things to her.

The builders name was Jim.

As she was leaving his house he said “do you know a Mr Evans in your school “ Yes” came the reply, how do you know him she asked.

“We used to go to school together, he is still a friend of mine.” Jim said,”he sometimes comes here to see me, we have a few beers and a chat”.

Jim opened the door, looked out to see if anyone was in the road, some people were about, so he closed the door again. He told her he was very busy next week and would not be able to give her a lift, but could she come at next weekend, my wife said she would, if she could.

Jim then said can I have another feel of your pussy to keep me going through the week, she nodded. He lifted up her dress and got his hand inside her panties again, she was wet. Jim played with her mound then rubbed his finger up and down her slit, just got a tiny part of his finger in her.

“Ok” he said that will give me something to think about till the next time I see you.

Jim opened the door looked out, the road was now empty.

She left and walked to her house.

When she got back home she had to go and change her panties, as the ones she had on were now wet.

Her parents asked if she had a good time with her friend Ann, she replied, yes thank you, that’s who she told them she was going to see.

Her father informed her that they were taking her to the beach on the Sunday, which was a treat for her, as her parents hardly did anything with her.

The next day they set off quite early to go to the beach which was about an hour away.

It was a very long beach, with the far end being a designated nudist beach. They stayed on the textile section.

She wore a blue one piece bathing suit, it was a bit old and even a bit tight for her small body, but her parents would not buy her a new one. It clearly showed her camel toe, my wife said.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.