Getting a Lift - Cover

Getting a Lift

Copyright© 2021 by Sand dune man

Chapter 39

Pedo Sex Story: Chapter 39 - The story my wife told me about her early introduction into sex with older men

Caution: This Pedo Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   School   Incest   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Interracial   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

After they left the clothes shop, they walked further into town, Sara was stil buzzing from the scene in the clothes shop cubicle.She wished that she had got hold of the mans cock and rubbed him till he cum.

They walked on, Sara getting a mixture of approval and disaproval looks from some.

They came to a cafe with tables and chairs outside, they decided to stop for a coffee.They sat outside.

On the table opposite sat a man and woman, they both could see Sara, the women all of a sudden got up and told her husband that they were going, she knew what her husband was looking at.

After a short while a man sat at the same table as the couple with a coffee, he kept looking over at Sara.

After another short while the man got up and came over to Sara’s table.

He said to her dad, “hope you don’t mind me asking, but is your daughter a model”.

“A model!, surely girls of her size would not be needed for modelling”, her dad came back with.

“That is where you are wrong, there is a lot of call for girls of your daughters age from 9 till 11 for modelling work.”The man replied.

Sara’s dad did not at that stage tell him that Sara was really 18 years old.

“Really, I am surprised”, Sara’s dad told him.

“Oh yes the fashion industry and and other mediums are crying out for girls of her age for modelling, especially lovely girls like your daughter, I am surprised that she is not signed to an agency “, the man said.

“Well thank you for your kind remarks” her dad replied.

Sara was taking it all in, enjoying the good comments.

Then the man told them his name was Jake, and that he was a professional photographer and he ran a modelling agency here in town, he wondered if they might be interested in his daughter becoming a model.

He gave them his business card, and told them that there was a lot of money to be made in the modelling industry at the moment, if they wanted he could take a few photos of her and see what reaction he gets from his contacts, free of charge. And if they wanted he would put her on his books and promote her.

He told them his studio was only 5 minutes from here, he was going back there now, and if they wanted to have a look at his studio they were welcome.

Her dad told him they would think about, Jake said “ok, I hope to see you “, then he left.

When Jake left they discussed all he said.

Sara was intrigued about it, her dad was interested in the words, lots of money to be made.

They looked at his business card, and they knew the street it was in, and as he said it was only about 5 minutes away.

“Shall we go and have a look and just see what it is all about?”, her dad said.

They decided they would go and see.

On the way there were a lot of women about with youngsters, so Sara pulled her shirt out from her shorts and let it hang down, covering her shorts and cameltoe.

When they got there her dad told her to tuck her shirt back in her shorts, so her cameltoe could be seen, as he was sure that is what Jake wanted to see.

They rang the bell, Jake opened the door and said,”oh good, I am glad you came to see me “. He kept glancing at her cameltoe.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.