Getting a Lift - Cover

Getting a Lift

Copyright© 2021 by Sand dune man

Chapter 38

Pedo Sex Story: Chapter 38 - The story my wife told me about her early introduction into sex with older men

Caution: This Pedo Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   School   Incest   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Interracial   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Sara went up to her room as she was ever so tired, after what Mary’s dad had done to her.She got on the bed and was soon asleep.

After a while, she did not know how long but her dad started to wake her.

She was not in the mood for any more sex and told her dad she was so tired and told him to leave her alone. He did.

She says she was asleep for sometime, as when she woke up it was dark outside. Sara went down in the kitchen and got something to eat. Her parents were watching the tv, she said good night to them and went back up to her bedroom, she soon fell asleep again.

The next day she was wakened by her dad, he seemed excited a bit. He told her that mum had gone out with her friends, they were going to be away all day.

He said to Sara,” I want to take you into town as it is a nice day, I want you to wear those tight shorts I bought you, I want people to admire you and look at your cameltoe”. Sara told him ok.

Sara got up and got ready to go out, she went to a place where she kept the sexy clothes her dad had bought her, a place her mum did not know about.

She got dressed in the tight shorts, they took a bit of getting on.She looked in the mirror and had to adjust them as the central seam was on one side of her pussy, she moved the seam over so it was right in the middle of her slit, it made her pussy lips more defined, that is what her dad wanted her to do.She took a few more looks in the mirror and thought it was good.

She went downstairs and when her dad saw he he said,”jesus you look fantastic, some people are going to get a good look at you today”. Sara smiled and was a bit thrilled.

Sara was also wearing a long loose shirt, she thought that if needed she could let the shirt hang down over her shorts so they could not see her cameltoe, othertimes she would tuck it into the top of her shorts, displaying all. She started to get very turned on.

Sara and her dad got in the car and drove into town, it was busy, lots of people about.

They parked up and walked to where the shops were.

A few men who passed them had a good look, then even a few women. Sara was loving it.

They went in a few shops, one in particular was very busy, it was a clothes shop.One man spotted her and kept following, trying to get a better look.He was quite close to Sara, close enough to touch her cameltoe as he squeesed past her, he kept on following them.

He had a casual chat with her dad about nothig really, then he had a pair of trousers in his hand which he might buy, he said to Sara’s dad would you tell me when I try these on if you think they suit me. Sara’s dad said “my daughtwer would be a better judge, you should let her tell you”.If that is ok, he came back with, her dad told him it was.

He went into the changing cubicle, then he came out with the trousers on,”What do you think”, he asked her, Sara told him she thought they looked fine, not sure about the colour though he came back with. He asked Sara if she would go to the rack and get a pair of the blue ones, she told him ok.

Sara got the blue ones and took them to the cubicle,”here they are”, she said, just bring them in, he called out.

Sara went behind the curtain and the man was standing there naked from the waist down, his cock very hard.

Sara took a long look at it. Seeing it did not frighten her he started to rub his cock, Sara kept watching, which the man liked. He kept on wanking his cock till he cum.Sara watched it all.

He caught his cum in a handkerchief which he had got ready.

He told Sara, that she was so damned sexy in those shorts that he got carried away, and hoped she was ok with it, she told him yes, no problem.

Whe she came out of the cubicle she told her dad what had happened, he said, “I thought that was what happened, I told you you look so good in those shorts, lets see what else happens”.

They left the shop and continued down the road.

What would happen next?

( This is my first story for some time, so it is kept short, but lot’s more to come very soon. Let me know if you like the story.)

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.