Getting a Lift - Cover

Getting a Lift

Copyright© 2021 by Sand dune man

Chapter 37

Pedo Sex Story: Chapter 37 - The story my wife told me about her early introduction into sex with older men

Caution: This Pedo Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   School   Incest   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Interracial   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Sara was awoken the next morning by the feel of a hand on her inner thigh, she was laying on her back and a hand was stroking her inner thigh, going up and down it.

She slightly opened her eyes and could see that it was Mary’s dad.

“No, go away I am so tired “, she told him. But he would not stop, he kept on stroking her inner thigh till he got up to her pussy. Sara was getting annoyed with him.

“GO AWAY”, she shouted at him.

With that he put a hand over her mouth to stop her shouting out again, the other hand was still feeling her inner thigh. Sara started to struggle and try and get him off of her, as she felt too tired to do anything.

She tried pushing him away but could not, he then put his hand right between her legs and felt her pussy. “Oh miss struggling bossy boots, you are really going to get it hard this morning”, he told her.

“Go away, haven’t you had enough from last night”, she told him.

“I have never had enough, especially of your bald pussy”, he came back with.She tried to push him away again but to no avail.

She knew she could not push him off, so she just lay there and let him finger her pussy.

All of a sudden he flipped her over onto her stomach, and pulled the duvet completely off of her. He then pulled her so she was sideways laying on the bed. He then got hold of her by the hips and pulled her up in a kneeling position, he pushed her head back down to rest on the bed, and got hold of her arms by the wrists and pulled them back so they were behind her, holding onto them all the time.

She was so tired that she could not struggle any more.

Still holding her by the wrists he knelt down on the floor and started to lick her cunt. When she was real wet he stood up and got his cock head to her bald slit, he eased it into her, still holding her by the wrists. Once he was inside her he started to pull her back onto him by her wrists. He was now using her arms to pull and push her onto him.

He was in complete control.

His dressing gown was on the bed near him and he got the belt from it and tied Sara’s hands up behind her, he now had his hands free to do what ever he wanted to.

He put both hands on her hips and started to thrust into her at a furious pace. He was doing this for some time, Sara was panting for breath every time he thrust into her.

After a while he stopped, took his cock out of her, knelt down again and started to lick her bum hole. He tongued her bum hole for a while, then he got up and spat on it to make her real wet. He then put a finger in her bum, up to the second knuckle, then he pushed it all in her. Then he put two fingers in her, working her bum hole open for his cock.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.