Getting a Lift - Cover

Getting a Lift

Copyright© 2021 by Sand dune man

Chapter 36

Pedo Sex Story: Chapter 36 - The story my wife told me about her early introduction into sex with older men

Caution: This Pedo Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   School   Incest   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Interracial   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Sara went to bed thinking about all the men that had done her that day. She was trying to decide which one she liked the best. She liked Frank’s thick cock, the other two were ok, but nothing special, she decided that she liked Steve the best, as he was more sure of himself and he took control of the situation, he was also more asertive and forcefull, which turned her on.

She soon was in a deep sleep.

The next day Mary phoned her again.

She told her that her dad insisted that she phoned, to make sure that Sara was coming for a sleepover.as her mum was going for a spa weekend with her girl friends, and he had the house to himself, so he could do exactly what he wanted to do.

Mary then told Sara, “maybe it would be best if you don’t come, as he probably would get drunk again and try to have us both “.

Sara then told Mary that she had better come as her dad might make it bad for her, and he could blame her for Sara not coming.

Mary told her, “yes he can get angry, a few times when things had not gone his way he took it out on me, he stripped me naked and put me over his knee and gave me a good spanking, then he done things to me”.

“Oh well I had better come, don’t want that bastard doing that to you again”, she told Mary.

“Are you sure?”, she asked.

Sara told her, “yes, if I am there we will be two against one, if he starts anything”.

Mary said she would tell her dad that you are coming.

Good Sara thought and she hoped he would do them both.

She thought that nothing might happen.

How wrong she was it turned out to be.

The weekend arrived and Sara set of at about 5pm to walk to Mary’s house, as she walked through the village she noticed that there was going to be a disco on in the village hall that night, might be a good idea for them both to go.

When she got to Mary’s she told her about the disco and they decided to go.

They both got ready to go to the disco, it started at 7.30. She told her dad they were going, he was not happy.

He told Mary ok, but you be back here by 10.30 the latest, not a minute later.

She told him ok.

They went to the disco, it was quiet at first but it soon got busier, local boys and girls were there, it was alcohol free, just soft drinks.

They danced with a few boys, and danced together, they were having a good time.

At about 10pm some local older boys arrived they had just come from the pub. Two of them danced with Mary and Sara, then they went into a boy group chatting and looking over at them.

Sara was very aware of it.

It was nearly 10.30 and Mary said they had better get back.

They were going to the door when the boys stopped them and told them it was too early to go home stay longer.

They tried to leave but the boys blocked the dorway, this went on for about 15 minutes.

One of the organisers of the disco saw what was going on and came over and told the boys to get out of the way and leave them alone, they both left.The organiser then stopped the boys from leaving the disco so they could not follow them.

They arrived home about 10.45, Mary’s dad was in the lounge waiting for them, he had been drinking.

When he saw them he was in a rage, he said to Mary, “you have disobayed me again, I told you to be home at 10.30, it is now 10.45., you are a bad girl, here I am waiting for you both and you were late, you will be punished for that, go up to your room and wait for your punishment, you to Sara, you are just as bad as Mary”.

They both went up to their bedrooms, they thought it would be better than arguing with him.

Sara sat on her ber wondering what would happen.

After a few minutes she heard him come up the stairs and go into Mary’s room. It was all quiet for a time, Sara thought that maybe he had calmed down.

Then she heard voices from Mary’s room, she heard Mary say “no, please no, Sara is here please don’t”, she then heard her dad say, “I don’t care if Sara is here, you will be punished, and she is going to get some to”.

Then she heard Mary say, “please dad no,”, then Sara heard a slap sound, followed my an ouch sound.

Sara thought that she had better go and see if she could help Mary in some way.

She went into her bedroom and she saw Mary’s dad sat on a chair with a completely naked Mary laying face down across her dad’s lap, he was spanking her.

“Stop that, you must not do it, it is abuse, you could get in big trouble for doing that”. She tried to pull Mary off of him but she could not. With that her dad made Mary stand up and he got hold of Sara and pushed her onto the bed, “sit there and don’t move, watch what you are going to get as well”.

With that he went to the door and locked it, taking the key and putting it into his pocket.

He then glared at Sara and said to her “for trying to to get me to stop you will not get spanked, you will get a good caneing, that will teach you.”

He then sat back down on the chair and said to Mary, “get over here now”, she did.

He layed her across his lap face down towards the floor, her tits were hanging down free, Sara thought how big and nice they were, Mary’s hands were on the floor to stop her falling off of him.

He then said,”right you have had one slap, now another five to come”, he raised his hand and smacked her quite hard on one bum cheek, then he smacked her again on the other bum cheek. He paused, then he put his hand between her legs and started to finger her exposed cunt.

Sara could see everything from where she was sitting on the bed. Mary had some hair around her pussy but she could still see his fingers going in her. Her dad then pulled her legs apart a bit more, Sara could see better that way, he kept on fingering her for some time. He looked over to Sara and said to her, “have a good look, as this is what is going to happen to you as soon as I have finished with my naughty daughter”.

Sara told me that she thought to her self, I hope so.

He slapped Mary three more times, stopping between each slap to finger her.

After her six slaps he told Mary to get up and sit on the bed, she did.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.