Getting a Lift - Cover

Getting a Lift

Copyright© 2021 by Sand dune man

Chapter 35

Pedo Sex Story: Chapter 35 - The story my wife told me about her early introduction into sex with older men

Caution: This Pedo Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   School   Incest   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Interracial   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Sara and Steve went into the house, she coud hear some talking coming from the main lounge.

When they went into the lounge the three men all looked round, and when they saw Sara, they all let out various comments, like OH WOW, and “she is real”, and what a lovely school girl.

Sara enjoyed the things they said.

Steve said “ gentlemen I give you the lovely Sara, I told you how lovely she is, do you agree”?. They all came out with things like, and how, and you were not joking.

Sara was caught up in all the compliments, she was smiling.

They all sat down, Steve went and got a drink, all the others already had one.

Sara was then bombarded by a lot of questions. Things like, do you live in town?, what school do you go to?, what year are you in?. One question Sara remembered well was, “are you really 18, as you are so small you only look about half that age.”

With that Steve spoke up and told them “ Yes she is 18, I know what you think but the lovely Sara has some developement issues, that is why she goes to the school run by Mr Evans”.

Oh ok was the general comments.

Sara felt a bit awkward, just being there with four men.

They all got more drinks, Steve offered Sara one, and she said “just a little wine please”, she thought it might give her more confidence, it did it calmed her down a bit.

They all chatted some, they all kept looking Sara’s way.She was sat on the sofa next to Steve, he suggested to Sara that she should take her school blazer off, as it was quite warm in the lounge, she did.

She had a white shirt and tie, pleated skirt, white ankle socks and school issue black shoes. The other three men could not stop looking at her.

One of them said to Steve, “she looks better than in the video you showed us”, Sara coloured up a bit when she heard this, as she forgot that Steve had shown them the video.

Steve then came out with, “she is a lovely girl and she has a lovely body, as you are all hoping to see”. They all grinned.

Sara was begining to feel a bit more at ease with them all.

Steve asked Sara to come and sit on his lap, she did.

They were all watching.

Steve had one arm around her and the other hand rested on her leg. He asked Sara if she liked his friends, she told him she did. That was the thing Steve wanted to know, as he did not want to force her into anything she did not like.

“I think we are all going to get on real fine”, he said.

With that the arm he had around her he moved down and put his arm under hers, then he put his left hand on her small bump tit. Everything went quite, he just squeezed her a bit, then he reached up with his other hand and did the same to her other tit bump.All eyes were on them both.

Steve said, “she not only looks lovely, she feels lovely as well.”

Steve then undid her school tie and took it off her, he then started to unbutton her shirt, she had nothing on under the shirt.When he had all the buttons undone he pulled her shirt up and out of her skirt, it was now hanging loose.

He then put his right hand inside her open shirt and played with her nipple.They were all watching intently.He then opened up her shirt for all of them to see, the silence was broken by OH YES.

Steve then slipped the shirt off of her shoulders and took it off her. She was now sitting on his lap naked from the waist up.Sara liked them all looking at her.

Steve then turned her round a little bit and started to lick and suck her tit mounds.This was met with murmers of mmmm, mmmm.

He then asked Sara, “shall we show them a bit more of you, I know they are dying to see more”, she said “yes”.Sara was now getting into it in a big way.

Two of the men had got their cocks out and were rubbing themselves watching her. She thought they looked good.

Then Steve put his hand up under her skirt, and told them that they will love what she has down here, the cock rubbing got faster.

Steve then made her stand up, he reached behind her and un zipped her skirt, it fell to the floor, leaving her standing there with just her panties on. Steve then said “I will spin a bottle, and the one it points to can take her panties off of her.”

He spun the bottle and it pointed to a guy, Steve said, “come on Archie you are the lucky one.”

Archie got off his seat, cock still out, and knelt down in front of Sara. He was trembling a bit when he started to pull her panties down, he let them drop to the floor.She was now standing completely naked, they were all looking at her bald slit mound.

“Oh fuck, that is wonderful “, one of them said.

They were now all standing in front of her watching.”I told you she was special “, Steve told them, thay all agreed.

“I will give you all a few minutes each to feel her, off you go Archie”, he said. Archie started to lick her tit mounds then he was feeling her pussy, sliding one finger between her slit.

Sara was loving it.

The others were busy jerking their cocks watching.

Sara looked at the cocks, and one in particular she liked, she did not know his name at that stage but later found out it was Frank. His cock was bigger than the others and it was thick.She also later found out that he was 65 years old.

When it was Frank’s turn to feel her, Sara reached out and took his cock in her hand.she could not get her hand all around it, it was too thick.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.