Getting a Lift - Cover

Getting a Lift

Copyright© 2021 by Sand dune man

Chapter 34

Pedo Sex Story: Chapter 34 - The story my wife told me about her early introduction into sex with older men

Caution: This Pedo Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   School   Incest   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Interracial   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

It was the day after the chat with Mary.

Sara felt better now that all was clear.

The thought kept coming into her head what Mary’s dad had said that he wanted to do them both on the same bed.The thought seemed to get her real excited.

She remembered she had promised to phone Steve, so she did.

When he answered the phone and realized it was Sara he was very pleased. He asked her could she come to his house tomorrow about 7pm, she told him that would not be possible, as she would not know what she could tell her parents where she was going.

She told him she could come in the daytime, but not in the evening.

Ok he told her, I shall see if I can arrange it with my friends as I told you they are dying to meet you.

That is another thing she told him, I am not sure if I want to meet your friends.

He told her that if she comes to his house and she does not like his friends she could just leave.

She told him ok.

She told him that she would tell her parents that she was going into school to have extra lessons, and could he pick her up at the school.She also told him that she would have to wear her school uniform to make it look like she was going to school.

Steve said to her “ WOW nice, perfect, I and my friends would love to see you in your school uniform, could not be better”.

He said he would be there at 2pm.

So that was arranged.

Sara had lots of thoughts going through her head, just what she should do.

Later that day Mary rang and spoke to her, Mary told her that her dad had made her promise to phone Sara, and get her to come and have a sleep over at the next weekend. Mary told her do not come if you don’t want to as I think he has bad plans for both of us.

Sara told Mary that if she did not come it might mean that her dad would punish her in some way, so she had better come. Only if you think it will be ok with you, Mary come back with. “Yes I will come”. Sara replied.

After Sara put the phone down she wondered if it will happen, Mary and her being done on the same bed by her dad. She got very turned on by the thought.

The next day arrived and Sara told her parents that she was going into school for extra lessons with Mr Evans, that is why she was dressed in her school uniform.

They both told her good for you, these extra lessons would really help her.

If only they knew she thought.

Sara caught the bus into town and wallked to her school, Steve was already there waiting for her.

When he saw her he said, “oh my you look wonderful, my friends will be over the moon when they see you, I am sure you will like them and they are very discreet”.

Steve drove to his house which was not that far from the school.

When they got out the car Steve said, “ I am sure you will like them, there are three of them, one could not make it “.

Sara was a bit aprehensive but also very excited.

Would she like them?

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.