Getting a Lift - Cover

Getting a Lift

Copyright© 2021 by Sand dune man

Chapter 32

Pedo Sex Story: Chapter 32 - The story my wife told me about her early introduction into sex with older men

Caution: This Pedo Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   School   Incest   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Interracial   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Sara was still deciding who to get in touch with.Then she made her decision.

She found the scrap of paper the man from the cinema had given her with his phone number on.

Sara waited till no one was in the house then she phoned him.

He answered, Sara said “ hi this is the girl you sat next to in the cinema some days ago”. The guy was a bit taken aback. “ I never thought you would phone me, but I am so glad you have” he told her.

He went on to say things like how is she and what has she been doing, just some small talk. Then he got down to what he realy wanted to say.

He asked if she would meet him, she told him she would, but where and when?

He said “will you meet me tomorrow?, we can go for a drive.If you wait for me near the cinema about 11 am I will pick you up”

Sara told him ok she would.

“I can’t wait to see you again, I have been thinking about you all the time”

Sara thought, good.

Sara was getting excited about meeting the guy, another new friend she thought.

Later that day Mary phoned Sara and asked if they could meet tomorrow and go into town. Sara told her no she could not see her tomorrow as she is already doing something. Apparently Mary sounded down at heart.

“Oh that is a shame as I realy want to see you, I realy need to speak to you about something “.

Sara asked her what it was, but Mary told her it was something she needed to ask her, but not on the phone. Sara was a bit puzzled but did not push her any more.

“What about the day after”, Sara suggested.

Mary told her ok, she would come to her house then, and they could go for a walk. Sara agreed.

Well Sara thought that is my next two days taken up.

The next day arrived and Sara caught the bus into town, she made her way to the cinema.

He was already there waiting for her.

She quickly got into his car, as she was afraid someone who knew her would see, and they both said hi to each other.

She looked over at him and thought he was better than she remembered. He asked her her name, he told her his was James. Sara told him her name.

He pulled away from the cinema, and headed out of town.

“Where are we going “Sara asked him.

Just out into the country, if that is ok, he replied. Sara told him it was.

They went on for a while and Sara was glad that he did not drive near to her village, it would have been hard to explain.

They stopped in a very quiet area.

He turned the engine off and said to Sara, “I realy should not be here with you, as I think that you are too young, you can only be about 10 or 11, by the size of you, and I don’t want you or I to get into trouble. I let my desire overrule my head.”

Sara then explained to him that yes she does only look about 10, but in fact she is over 18, she has a developement and learning problem.That is why she looks so young.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.