Getting a Lift - Cover

Getting a Lift

Copyright© 2021 by Sand dune man

Chapter 31

Pedo Sex Story: Chapter 31 - The story my wife told me about her early introduction into sex with older men

Caution: This Pedo Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   School   Incest   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Interracial   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Sara awoke next morning feeling a bit sore between her legs, after all that Mary’s dad had done to her.

She got dressed and went down into the kitchen, Mary’s mum was there, and she told her she was going home.

Sara was asked to stay and have breakfast but she said she wanted to get back as her parents might be going somewhere.

Sara thanked her and told her to tell Mary she would see her soon.

Back at her house Sara had something to eat then she got into the bath, she thought that a good soak in the bath would ease the soreness. It did help.

Sara got a mirror and looked at herslf down below, she could see her pussy was a bit puffy and her bum hole was a bit swollen.

She thought she had better not let her dad see her like that as he would know that she had been well fucked.

She did not want him to know that Mary’s dad had done her. As she might want to go there again and let him have her again as she had promised.

Looking back at what went on Sara liked what Mary’s dad had done to her, and the naughty bit was that Mary did not know.

Sara spent some time on her own that day just thinking about all that had happened to her since she turned 18 years old.

She thought about Jim, the first one to play with her, and his friend her teacher Bill, Mr Evans. Also about George, and Peter from the beach, Steve, Bill’s friend, and the guy who played with her in the cinema, and of course her dad. Also Mary’s dad.

She wondered who she liked doing her the best, and she could not decide between George, Steve and Mary’s dad.

George was more gentle, but Steve was more assertive, which turned her on, and so was Mary’s dad.

She had promised a few of them that she would get in touch with them, she wondered what she should do next.

She thought that maybe she was becoming a slut, but now that she had been awoken sexually she wanted more, lots more. She told herself if people think I am a slut, I don’t care, I want to have lot’s of men inside me.

Now who should she get in touch with first, the decision was either Steve, who wanted her to go to his house with about 5 other men, which she found exciting but a bit daunting, or maybe she should get in touch with the guy from the cinema, he would probably be easier to handle.

Who would she choose?

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.