Getting a Lift - Cover

Getting a Lift

Copyright© 2021 by Sand dune man

Chapter 3

Pedo Sex Story: Chapter 3 - The story my wife told me about her early introduction into sex with older men

Caution: This Pedo Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   School   Incest   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Interracial   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

She missed seeing him for the remainder of the week, but Saturday came round. She was not sure wether to go to his house, but she wanted to see him, and let him do things to her.

She decided to go and see him, it was a decision she pondered over for some time. She told her parents that she was going to visit her friend inthe village. She set off, it was about 5 minutes walk to where he lived. She came near his house, there were people walking in the street so she just walked past, she turned around after a few yards and walked back past the house, still there were people around and she did not want anyone seeing her calling at the house in case it got back to her parents. She walked on for a few minutes then turned back again.Now the road was empty, she got to the door and rang the bell.

The guy came to the door and quickly let her in. “I am so glad you came, I was hoping you would “ he told her. He took her into a kitched and gave her an orange juice, he was sat down on a chair by a table. After some chatting he said to her “come and sit on my lap” she did. He started to feel her legs, slowly not to frighten her off.She let him do it. He went further up her legs till his hand was on her pussy. “mmmm nice” he said.

He stroked her through her panties for a few minutes, then he told her to stand up, she did. With that he put both hands under her dress and pulled her panties down, he then lifted her dress up so he could see her pussy, he looked at it for some time, feeling it and stroking it. She was tingling all over...

“we had better go upstairs to the bedroom, be more comfortable” he told her.

They went up stairs.

He made her stand by the bed, then he started to undress her.Slowly taking her clothes off, dropping them on the floor.

Now she was completely naked, he took in the view for a few seconds then made her sit on the edge of the bed, gently pushing her back on the bed so she was laid half on the bed with her feet still on the floor.

He then lifted up her legs and spread them and pushed them back a bit, he could see all, her lovely mound and her bum hole.

He then got down on his knees and started to lick her pussy, up and down up and down. My wife said she loved him doing this to her.

He continued for a few minutes then gently pulled open her pussy lips, licking her again.she loved it.

He then pushed her back some more, exposing her bum hole.he put his tongue on her bum hole, then started to lick it, prodding his tongue in a bit. My wife told me she did’nt like it at first, but the more he done it the better it got.

He continued licking and sucking her for some time. Then he stood up and started to get undressed.He took all his clothes off, this was the first time she had seen him completely naked.

She told me his cock was sticking right out, hard and stiff.

She liked the look of it.

He told her to hold it and rub it, he already showed her how to rub him. She was still sat on the edge of the bed with him in front of her, she carried on rubbing him.

All of a sudded he let out a groan and said to her “keep on “with that all of a sudden he came all over her naked chest, spurt after spurt. He then told her to stop rubbing him.

The sperm was running all down her chest, he started to rub it into her small nipples.

He then got a towel and cleaned her up.”did you like that “ he asked her.She nodded yes. Her pussy was on fire with the tingly sensation.

Can you come again tomorrow, he asked.”not sure “ she told him.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.