Getting a Lift - Cover

Getting a Lift

Copyright© 2021 by Sand dune man

Chapter 29

Pedo Sex Story: Chapter 29 - The story my wife told me about her early introduction into sex with older men

Caution: This Pedo Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   School   Incest   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Interracial   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

George and her dad had another drink, then her dad told him he would go and get the photos and videos.

He came back with a lot of photos and a box with some videos in.

They were both still naked and limp, from both just having done Sara. They were on the sofa.

They started with the photos.

Some were just girls on their own, others were girls with a man or men, he started to show George some taller girls, then they got smaller just like Sara.

One of the photos had a girl of Sara’s size which looked like her as well. She was sucking a white cock. Her dad told George that he often wanked off to that photo, as he imagined it was him and Sara in the photo.Now he can actually do it to her, thanks to George’s help.

They took some time going through all the photos. sometimes having a stroke to some of them, they were both getting aroused again.

Her dad then put the videos on.

The first one was a taller girl getting played with by an older man.

Then more similar ones followed.

Again they were both stroking to some and making comments.

The one they both liked a lot was of three men with a girl of Sara’s size being licked and done in all positions. She also like Sara, seemed to be enjoying it.

George was amazed at the quality of some of them, as most were home made.

Un be known to them, Sara was at the top of the stairs watching them, she told me she thought,”naughty men “.

After a while they decided to call it a day, and as George was staying the night they went up to their bedrooms.

It was about 7.30 the next morning, George got up for a pee, as he passed Sara’s bedroom he could hear noises. After his pee, he came back and opened Sara’s bedroom door to see what the noise was. Sara was knelt on the bed with her dad standing behind her doing her.

George said “started with out me have you”. Her dad looked over his shoulder and told George that after watching the vids and photos, he was so fired up that he could not wait.

He just had to have her again. George got closer and stood next to her dad, his cock was going in her very easy now.He kept on pushing it all inside her, then stopping when he was fully in and kept it there. George could see Sara’s juices on his cock as he pulled out of her.

His thrustings got faster and faster, then he cum inside her.

He slowly took his cock out of her, his spunk and her juices were oozing out of her slit. “Oh yes” her dad said.

Then George got behind her, his cock was now very stiff after watching the action. His cock was much thicker than her dad’s, but he had no problem getting it in her, due to all the cum and her juices still oozing out of her.

He was inside her for quite a few minutes.

He also cum inside her.When he pulled his cock out of her all the spunk came pouring out. They cleaned her up, then they went down to get some breakfast.

After breakfast, George asked when his wife would be coming back, he was told not till tomorrow.

George told them that he had some things to do in the day time, but could he come back tonight if he was able to. He was told he could.

George later phoned and told them he was not able to come back again, and would see them as soon as he could.

Sara’s dad had her another two times that day.

One time was in the back garden, her dad was wearing just a dressing gown with nothing else on underneath.

Sara was wearing a skirt and top, with no panties, her dad told her to leave them off.

He was sat in a garden chair, which reclined. He pulled sara on top, facing him, he opened his dressing gown and started to put his cock in her. Sara said to her dad “ What if Mr Stanley next door is watching “?

Her dad said “ I hope he is, I would like others seeing me do you, give him something to think about “.

Sara thought, now that is sexy, it even turned her on.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.