Getting a Lift - Cover

Getting a Lift

Copyright© 2021 by Sand dune man

Chapter 28

Pedo Sex Story: Chapter 28 - The story my wife told me about her early introduction into sex with older men

Caution: This Pedo Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   School   Incest   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Interracial   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

They both went back in the lounge. Sara was still on the sofa, her skirt was still pulled right up, her bald slit well on show.

George said, “after seeing those photos I can’t wait much longer, I am going to try and wake her up”.

He lent down and gave her a little shake, Sara stirred, then she opened her eyes. Have I been asleep she asked them, they told her yes but for only a little while.She sat up on the sofa and pulled her skirt down a bit.

They asked her if she was ok and did she want to start and play.She told them yes, and yes, with a smile on her face.

Her dad made her stand up and see if she was wobbly, she was ok. He then started to take her top off of her, then he reached down and pulled her new skirt right off.

She was standing in front of them completely naked, they both gave her admiring looks.She was feeling better.

Her dad turned her around so she had her back to him, he lifted her up and held her up with her legs open facing George. “Is this what you have come to look at”, he asked George.

“Bloody right it is, she has the most fantastic bald slit I have seen, and I want more of it “, he said.

He stepped forward and started to play with her pussy, he rubbed his fingers up and down her slit, he pulled open her lips a bit and started to play with her clit, this made her squirm.They knew she liked her clit being rubbed.

Then George took over holding her up, then her dad got round and started to lick and play with her clit. This went on for about twenty minutes she thought.

Her dad said “I think it will be better if we go up into the bedroom, be more comfortable there.

Her dad had a plan.

They went into the bedroom, Sara was still naked. Her dad got out a large thick sheet and laid it on the top of the bed.

Sara wondered what this was for, she soon found out.

They got her to lay on the sheet, face down. Even George wondered what was going to happen.

Her dad said to her we are going to give you a massage, and you will like it. Sara said ok. George looked at her dad with a what is going on look.

He told George to take all his clothes off, and he did, her dad did the same. Then he went over to a cupboard and got out a bottle of baby oil, and a tube of lube. George then realised what they were going to do.

They both got on the bed either side of Sara, her dad put a lot of baby oil on her back, legs, bum and shoulders. Then they both started to massage Sara.

She told me it was a most amazing relaxing feeling having two people massage her.

They worked on all parts of her body, George took the top half her dad the lower half. Her dad was rubbing oil into her bum and her bum hole. He put two fingers inside her bum and started to push in and out of her, she was loving it.

Then her dad put his hand down under her and rubbed some in her pussy.George then asked if they could change places, they did. George was doing the same to her, taking a lot of time and putting lots of oil on her lovely round bum and bum hole.

They were massaging her for about ten minutes she thought.

They then told her to turn over, she did. They started the same with lots of oil on her front. Massaging it into her all over.George poured a lot onto her mound, then he started to try and put a finger inside her, he got quite a bit in her pussy. Her dad was watching intently. “Do you think she is ready?, he asked George. George told him she might be, “ let’s try” he said.

Her dad told George to get the camera out of the cupboard, he did.

Her dad said “If this is the first time when she has a cock inside her I want it recorded.”

George said, “Seeing as you are her dad and your cock is not as thick as mine, I think that you should be the first one to do her, my cock first time might hurt her.”

Her dad agreed.

He pulled Sara down towards the edge of the bed and lifted her legs up, Sara was well oiled all over, but he put loads of lube on his cock as well. He told George to stand next to him and start filming.

He told George to concentrate on her cunt and her face, when and if he enters her. George told him he was ready, the filming started.

Her dad had his stiff cock in his hand ready to try and enter his daughter, he told Sara “I will not hurt you, but if I do get it in you, you might get a little stinging for a while, but it will soon go.” She nodded and said ok.

He now put the head of his cock against her cunt, he moved it up and down on her lips, the knob of his cock glistened with the oil, they parted quite easy. He then pushed it a bit, it started to go in her.”You getting this” he asked George, he told him he was.

He then slowly pushed the head into her, the head was nearly all in. He kept it there to see if she was ok, she was. He tried to push it in deeper, it would not go.He pulled it out of her, he got the baby oil, opened up her lips and poured loads into her slit.

He then pushed the head back into her, it went in easier this time.

“That’s it, I am sure it will go in now, “ George said.

Her dad slowly put more force into his pushing, it slowly eased inside her, he pushed it in inch by inch.

Sara let out a yelp, OWWW, she said Her dad kept on pushing his cock into her, he was getting it in her good. George pointed the camera towards her face to capture the moment she lost her virginity. He went back and forward from face to cunt, in close up.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.