Getting a Lift - Cover

Getting a Lift

Copyright© 2021 by Sand dune man

Chapter 27

Pedo Sex Story: Chapter 27 - The story my wife told me about her early introduction into sex with older men

Caution: This Pedo Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   School   Incest   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Interracial   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Sara’s head was in a spin for the whole of the day thinking about what might happen.

She kept on thinking about it, and decided to see how it goes with her dad and George before deciding what to do the following week.

Also her bum was still a bit sore, it might be even sorer after the weekend.

She told me at the time that she was not sure wether she should go to meet Steve’s friends, as she did not know them, and she might not like them, and also five other men and Steve, it might frighten her. But she was interested and a bit excited about the thought of it.

She felt quite pleased with her self to think that they all were interested in her.

She was eighteen and nearing her ninteenth birthday, and hoped someone would open her up soon, as now she has been sexually awankened she wanted lots more. As her problem with developement being small and looking years younger was a hold back for her.

She did not realise at the time that her size was a big turn on for all of the men.

She told me she was glad she had met George and he had shown her lots of things, now she wanted more, much more.

It was Friday and her mum was going away tomorrow, and she would not be back till Monday.

She was pleased that the weekend would soon be here.

She wondered what day George would be told to come over. Later she found out that her dad had told him he could stay the night if he wished.

The day dragged on, Sara went and saw her friend Mary who lived in the same village. Mary asked her if she had done anything exciting lately, Sara told her no. If only she knew.

On leaving her friends house she went home. Her dad was in the lounge on his own, he looked over to Sara, winked, and said “not long now Sara”. She smiled back.

He said to her, “I have got you a surprise for when George gets here, I think you will like it”. Sara was intrigued.

The next day Saturday finally arrived, her dad was up early as her mum was catching the 8.30am train.

On coming back from the train station, he called up to Sara to come and have breakfast with him. When she came down the stairs he was beaming, looked very happy. “We have got the whole house all to ourselves for two days”, he called out.Sara was pleased.

I will phone George after breakfast and tell him when to come over, and he can stay the night if he wants to, he told her.

He asked her what time would be good for her, she replied she did not mind.

After they finished breakfast he phoned George.

George told her dad that 5.30 pm would be an ideal time for him to get to the house. “ Maybe we can order a takeaway, and eat something, I will pay” George said. That was sorted.

In the afternoon, about 2pm, her dad got a call from Mr Evans, saying that he had a spare slot for Sara if she wanted more extra lessons, her dad told him straight away no.

Sara was pleased with that.

5.30 arrived, and George was right on time.

Sara, let him in. “Hello lovely girl”, he said to her, Sara smiled.

They sat down and decided what food to order, they all decided to order pizza. This was a real treat for Sara, as her dad was not very well off and had to watch the money.

Goerge and her dad both had some beer, while waiting for the pizza to arrive. Sara never drunk alcohoal, but her dad offered her a small glass of wine, she told him best not, I am not sure if I would like it. Her dad thought it might loosen her up a bit.

George came out with, “ If you don’t try it you will never know if you like it or not, same as with sex, he laughed out loud, so did Sara and her dad.

“Ok, then I will try some”, she told her dad.He went and got her half a glass of white wine. She sipped a bit and screwed her nose up.” give it a chance” George said, you might get to like it, know what i mean, he winked at her.

She giggled.

The pizza’s arrived, they got stuck into them right away.

Once that was done they all had more drink, Sara was still sipping her wine, seemed to be getting to like it. Her dad was pleased.

After about half an hour George said “ What shall we do now”.

Her dad looked at her and came out with, “I told you I have got you a present, well here it is”.

He handed sara a big parcel, wonder what it is she thought.

She started to undo it, it was clothes, and very sexy ones as well.

She got them out, the first thing she looked at was a new bathing one piece swimsuit, the next was a pair of shorts, then a mini skirt. Sara was pleased, she liked the look of them.

Her dad said, “ok Sara now what about going upstairs to your bedroom and try them on, and come and show us” she did.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.