Getting a Lift - Cover

Getting a Lift

Copyright© 2021 by Sand dune man

Chapter 24

Pedo Sex Story: Chapter 24 - The story my wife told me about her early introduction into sex with older men

Caution: This Pedo Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   School   Incest   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Interracial   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

I have had readers ask me to write a private story for them, which I am happy to do.If any other readers want a private story written on ANY subject please ask, all for free.

Sara went with Mr Evans (Bill ), quickly up to his first floor office. She stood with her back to his big desk, and looked him straight in the eyes and said,” ok, what are we going to do today?”

Bill splurted out “Sara, I have missed you so much, I am so glad you were able to come here today. I would like you to fulfill another one of my fantasies.”

“What is that “ she asked him.

“Well, you know the last time you were here and I got my cock up inside your bum, and I took photos of you. I showed those photos to a few of my trusted friends, well one of them wants to meet you and do things with you while I watch and take photos.”

“I don’t think I want to do that “, Sara told him. Not knowing who he was.

“I can understand your reluctance to do it, but he is a very trusted friend of mine, and he swears he will never tell anyone about you.”

“In fact he is here in the school right now, waiting in another room, when your dad phoned me and said you would be coming here today, I in turn phoned my friend and told him to be here. I also told him that you might not do it, but come here in case you will.”

“No I am not sure”, Sara told him.

“Will you at least just meet him, and if you don’t want him to do things to you, would it be ok if he just watches and takes some photos.”

Sara again said “No I am not sure, I don’think so.”

“Oh please Sara, just meet him “, Bill came back with.

“Well, ok, just meet him then.” Sara replied.

“Thank you.” Bill said. He left his office and went down the corridor to another room.

He was only gone about two minutes, when he came back with the other man, Sara thought that he was a lot older than Bill, probably about sixty, his name was Steve.

Bill said to Sara “this is Steve, he just wants to come and say hello “.

“See I told you what a lovely girl she is “, Bill said to his friend.

“Oh my you are quite right, and dressed in her school uniform she looks adorable”

Sara was liking all the comments and was warming to Steve.

Although he was old, he was in quite good shape, she thought.

“What do you like doing in your free time “ Steve asked her.

“I like going to the beach, and I like playing with my friends, and I like doing other things”

“What other things” Steve asked her.

Sara coloured up a bit when he asked her that.

“Bill showed me some photos of you, is that some of the other things you like doing?. “. He asked her.

Sara coloured up even more.

“Well, yes, sometimes I do “, she said looking down at the floor.

“Would you like to do some of those things right now?, Steve asked her.

“Not sure “ came her reply.

“Well, I thought you looked lovely in those photos, and if you would’nt mind, I would like to see more of your beautiful body. You don’t have to do anything, just to see your lovely body would be enough for me, would you give it some thought?”, Steve asked.

“Ok, I will “ she replied.

“Do you mean you will give it some thought, or do you mean you will do it “ Steve asked.

“Er er er, I will er, I will do it “ Sara came out with.

Oh wonderful they both said.

Steve then turned to Bill and said “ I think you had better get things started as Sara knows you. And we do not want her to think we are forcing her.”

Sara was standing by Bill’s big desk, Bill went over to her and lifted her to sit on the edge of the desk. He then pulled her skirt back a little, showing more of her leg. Then he pulled it up quite a bit more, showing a peek of her panties.

“That looks amazing”, Steve said.

Bill then parted her legs a bit, which made it easier to see up her skirt. Steve could not take his eyes off of her Sara told me.

Bill then got her off the desk, stood behind her, and started to fondled her small tit buds through her school shirt. He then started to undo the buttons of the shirt, very slowly, getting Steve wound up.

He undid them all, but left the shirt closed, he then said to Sara, “shall we show him how lovely your tit buds are”, Sara said “yes”.

With that Bill slowly opened her shirt a bit at a time.Then he pulled it right open, showing all of her bare chest with the small tit bumps. Steve let out a WOW.

Bill was still standing behind her, he then put both hands round her and started to play with her bumps, tweaking the nipples. He pulled the shirt completely off of Sara, she was now standing half naked in front of Steve.

“Shall we show Steve some more,” he asked Sara.

“Yes” was her reply.

With that he reached down to her skirt, and started to un zip her. Again he done it very slowly, teasing Steve all the time. When the zip reached the bottom, Bill let go of the skirt and it fell to the floor.

Sara was now standing there with only her panties and shoes and socks on.

“What shall we take off next?”, he asked Steve.

“Just her panties, leave her socks and shoes on, I have a liking for that”, Steve said.

With that Bill put his thumbs inside the top of her panties and started slowly to edge them down, he kept on stopping for a few seconds, winding Steve up. They got down to just above the top of her bald slit, he stopped again.

Steve was staring at her where her panties had stopped.

“Shall we show him how lovely you are down there”, he asked Sara.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.