Getting a Lift - Cover

Getting a Lift

Copyright© 2021 by Sand dune man

Chapter 23

Pedo Sex Story: Chapter 23 - The story my wife told me about her early introduction into sex with older men

Caution: This Pedo Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   School   Incest   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Interracial   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

COMMENTS OR QUESTIONS ARE WELCOME

When they got back to Sara’s house her dad was still feeling her.

George said to him we will have to wait till the weekend to do any more, so enjoy what you are doing now before we can take it any further, Give us something to think about and look forward to till your wife goes away.

It was only Wednesday and Sara’s mum would not be going away till the weekend.

Sara’s dad told George that he would phone him and give him a time when to come over.

George said “ok” and drove back to his house.

Sara and her dad went into their house.

Her dad said “Sara I want to speak to you”, she thought that he was going to say he was sorry, and that he would not do anything like that to her again.

How wrong she was.

He said “ that was wonderful what we all done on the beach today, I have been wanting to do things like that with you for a few years now. I hope you do not think bad of me “.

Sara told him that she liked what he done, and no, she did not think bad of him.

Her dad said “ obviously we must not tell any one about what we did, it might get us all in trouble, and we would not be able to do it again”.

Sara told him that no one will know from her, and she wants him to do more to her.

When she told him that he got more turned on, and said “can we go up to the bedroom before mum comes home?, I would like to be just with you and see you naked.”

Sara did not answer but just started to go up to the bedroom with her dad following her.

When they got to Sara’s bedroom she turned round to face her dad and just looked him in the eyes and said “ ok, what do you want to do?”

With that her dad bent down and kissed Sara on the lips.

“Oh you lovely girl “ he came out with, and continued kissing her, she kissed him back. He put his tongue in her mouth and played with her tongue.

Sara liked it.

He then started to undress her, she did not have a lot on so it did not take long.

When she was naked he just looked at her taking her whole body in.

He sat her down on the edge of the bed and laid her back, he then lifted her legs up and parted them, showing all of her bald pussy. He then got down and started to lick her cunt, pulling open her lips as he did so, he licked her for a few minutes. Then he said to her “ I have been wanting to lick you like this for years, it started when you used to bring Mary over from school for a sleep over.”

“Do you remember the bunk beds you had, with you on the top, and Mary on the bottom.?”

“And at the time you would not wear panties, and you used to sit on the edge of the bunk beds at my eye level, with just your short nightie on, it would ride up and I could see your bald slit, it really turned me on.”

“Yes I remember it well, I knew you were looking and it gave me a tingle” Sara, told him.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.