Getting a Lift - Cover

Getting a Lift

Copyright© 2021 by Sand dune man

Chapter 22

Pedo Sex Story: Chapter 22 - The story my wife told me about her early introduction into sex with older men

Caution: This Pedo Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   School   Incest   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Interracial   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

COMMENTS OR QUESTIONS ARE WELCOME

Sara was laid between her dad and George. She was thinking about what had just happened. She was not sure how her dad would react to her once they got home.

They laid in the sun for a little while with chat going on between her dad and George, mainly about what goes on in the dune area of the nudist beach. George was very careful what he told her dad, he didn’t tell him what Sara had done on the dunes, thought he would save that for later.

Sara had made her dad cum so he was for the moment satisfied, but George had not cum. She thought to herself that George would want to cum soon, and she was right.

George put his hand over to her belly and started to massage it, working his way down to her bald mound, on seeing this her dad propped himself up and watched what George was doing. George kept on rubbing her bald slit, Sara was enjoying it.

After a couple of minutes George got up and got between Sara’s legs, spreading them so her cunt was in full view. He then got down and started licking her, pulling her lips open so he could get his tongue inside her. Her dad was watching every move, and often saying “yes yes yes”.

After a little while George said to her dad “ do you want to have a lick”, her dad then got down and took George’s place and started to lick his daughter. George said “that looks very good”.

Then George leaned over Sara and put his cock in her mouth. While her dad was licking her, he was watching George being sucked. Dad kept on licking her, then he said to George “ok, let’s change places”, and they did.

Sara now had her dad’s cock in her mouth for the first time, it tasted good she thought. They kept on changing places every few minutes. On one time with George’s cock in her mouth he started to cum, he kept his cock in her mouth. Sara knew what to do, she reached up and pulled George’s foreskin right back, she knew he liked that. He emptied all his spunk into her mouth.

“Oh my god, I must do that” Sara’s dad said, and got up from between her legs and put his cock into his daughters mouth again.Sara sucked him good, when he started cumming she done the same to him as she did to George, pulled his forskin right back. Her dad exploded in her mouth, crying out as he did so.

Both George and her dad were now limp and spent.

Her dad said to Sara, “I wish your mum could suck cock as good as you, that was the best blow job I have ever had”.

He went on to say that he thought the three of them would have a lot of good times. George agreed with him.

They all laid back on their towels. They stayed there for a while, then a man came walking by, he was about ten paces away, he stopped and looked at them. He was staring at Sara, she saw he was, and opened her legs quite wide for him so he could see her bald slit. With that his cock sprang into life, he started stroking it very fast, it was not long before he came. After he spurted into the sand he walked on.

Sara’s dad said to her, “oh so you like to be looked at do you, Sara you are a real naughty girl, which is good” he chuckled.That made Sara smile.

They stayed there for about another thirty minutes then got up to leave.

They left the beach.

On the journey home Sara got in the back seat with her dad, while George drove.

Sara was now wearing ordinary, not beach clothes, a skirt and tee shirt.

After a few miles had gone by Sara’s dad started to put his hand up her skirt and pulled her panties aside and was feeling her.He tried to put a finger inside her but she was too tight.

He said to George “ Sara is very tight, she needs to be opened up, she obviously has not had a cock inside her yet, “ George agreed with him.

“We will have to remedy that” George said. “I agree “ her dad replied.

“Maybe when my wife goes to see her mum at the weekend”, her dad said.

George liked that idea.

Who would be the first, Sara wondered.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.