Getting a Lift - Cover

Getting a Lift

Copyright© 2021 by Sand dune man

Chapter 21

Pedo Sex Story: Chapter 21 - The story my wife told me about her early introduction into sex with older men

Caution: This Pedo Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   School   Incest   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Interracial   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Sara was deciding what to do about George and Mr Evans, then her dad came in the room and said, “has mum told you that George and Mr Evans had phoned “ Sara told him she had.

Her dad said to her “ if I were you I would go to the beach with George while the weather holds, it might not last for much longer, and you can always catch up on the lessons later.”

She thought it was not like her dad to put lessons last, but later she found out that her dad and George had worked out a plan.

According to George he suggested to her dad that he should accompany them to the beach the next time they went. He told her dad that it would be a good way for him to see her naked, and see what happens from there.Her dad was eager for this to happen, so he agreed. At the time Sara did not know this.

After a bit more encouragement from her dad Sara decided to go to the beach with George, she told him she would go to the beach.

With that Her dad went and phoned George straight away and told him she would go to the beach with him.

The next day arrived and George turned up at the usual time, he came into the house. He spoke to her dad and asked him what he was doing for the rest of the day, her dad said not a lot, as he was there on his own, as Sara’s mum had gone out with her friends.

George said to her dad “why don’t you come to the beach with us, it is a lovely day and you are on your own so you might just as well “.

Her dad said ok he would, he went up stairs to get his beach things, while he was getting them sara said to George,”will it be ok with him coming?”

George told her it would be good, as he wants to see you naked, and maybe other things might happen. He reminded Sara that he had asked her before about her dad, and she said maybe she would like him to do things to her.

George said “now is the best time to see if you want things to happen” Sara nodded her head, she was a bit concerned and a bit excited.

They all set off to the beach, Sara sat in the back seat.

On getting to the beach thay all took off their top clothes and just had their beach clothes on, again Sara was wearing the too tight swimsuit, her dad took a quick peek at her.

They walked along the beach as usual through the textile section. After a while they stopped and sat down for some time.

Sara was sat between the two of them, her dad kept on glancing down at her cameltoe.

After about an hour George suggested they walk along further towards the nudist section of the beach, and they did.

On arrival at the nudist section George said “come on lets go and see what it is like on the nudist beach.”

They walked on and a few people looked over to them, George said “ they are wondering why we have still got our beach clothes on, I think I will do the same as them, get naked, but lets go back into the dune area first.”

They put their towels down in a secluded part of the dunes.George was the first one to get naked, followed by her dad, he then turned to Sara and said “come on take your swimsuit off, or you will be the odd one out”. With that Sara stood up and removed her swimsuit, both George and her dad were watching her.

Her dad was staring intently at her, he had been waiting a long time to see her cunt.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.