Getting a Lift - Cover

Getting a Lift

Copyright© 2021 by Sand dune man

Chapter 20

Pedo Sex Story: Chapter 20 - The story my wife told me about her early introduction into sex with older men

Caution: This Pedo Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   School   Incest   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Interracial   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

When Sara got home her dad asked her how the lessons went, she told him it was ok. She went upstairs to change into her home clothes.

Sara felt a bit restless, after being with Bill and what he had done to her. She decided to go and see if her friend Mary was at home.

She walked a little way through her village till she came to Mary’s house. She rang the doorbell and Mary’s father opened the door.

Sara asked if Mary was home, her father said she was not but would be back soon, would she like to come in and wait for her, Sara did.

He took her into the lounge and she sat down.

Sara was in her home clothes, not the school uniform, and her skirt was shorter than the school one, the hem came to over her knees.

Sara noticed that Mary’s dad kept looking at her while chatting to her. His eyes kept going to her legs. Sara thought here is another one that wants to play with younger girls.

After some minutes Mary came back, she was pleased to see sara, and they both went out into the garden.

Mary asked what sara had been doing lately, Sara told her not much really, Sara wondered what Mary’s reaction would be if she told her she had just been fucked up the bum, by their school teacher.

Mary suggested that maybe they could go to the cinema tomorrow, her dad would take them into town, Sara agreed she would like to go.They arranged to meet and her dad would drive them in.

The next day they met, and Mary’s dad drove them into town and dropped them off at the cinema. There was a lot of people waiting to go in.

They got in and found seats near to the back, they settled down and the film started. after a few minutes a man came in and took a seat right next to Sara, she thought it was odd as there were lots of empty seats.

The film had been going some time when sara felt the man’s knee touch hers, she did not move away. The man moved his knee away from hers and put his hand on his knee.Then she felt his knee and hand touch hers again.

Again she did not move away, with that the man moved his hand from his knee to hers.Sara twitched a bit but did not move her knee or his hand away. The man just rested his hand on her knee, waiting to see if there was any reaction from Sara.

Seeing that she did not move away the man gently squeesed her knee. Sara looked over to him, he just gave a slight grin back to her. She thought that he was about 35.

He kept his hand on her knee for a while, then moved it slowly up her leg a few inches.Sara looked over to him again, and also looked over to see if Mary could see what was going on, Mary was to intent on the film to notice. Just to be sure Sara put her coat over her lap and the man’s hand.

He then moved his hand up her leg a bit more, his hand was now touching both of her legs as they were close together.Sara parted her legs a bit. The man moved his hand up her leg even further, again Sara parted her legs a bit more.

Sara thought to herself, this is much more interesting than the film.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.