Getting a Lift - Cover

Getting a Lift

Copyright© 2021 by Sand dune man

Chapter 19

Pedo Sex Story: Chapter 19 - The story my wife told me about her early introduction into sex with older men

Caution: This Pedo Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   School   Incest   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Interracial   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Sara was thinking about what had happened and was wondering what other fantasies Bill had.

The next day came and after lunch she went upstairs to change into her school uniform, she told her dad that Mr Evans said it would be better if she wore her uniform.

She caught the bus into town and as before Bill was waiting for her at the school gates.

He again hurried her into his office and locked the door.

He said “ I have been thinking all night about what we did yesterday, and I was fearfull you would not come back today, I am so pleased you did. You fulfilled one of my fantasies yesterday, and I hope you will full fill some others today”.

My wife said to him that “she would if she could.”

Bill told her that another of his fantasies is to have one of his students laid on his desk fully clothed except for any panties.Then he wanted to lick her pussy and then put his cock inside her.

He asked her to take off her panties which she did. He then lifted her up onto his desk and got her to lay flat, with her legs from her knees down hanging over the end of the desk.

Bill then lifted her pleated skirt up to over her waist, showing her bare pussy, which he played with for a while. He then knelt down and started to lick her, pulling her lips open as he did so.

He was making her wet, and he tried to put a finger inside her, but it was very tight. He returned to licking her.

Bill stood up and went to the draw of the desk and took things out of it. To my wife’s surprise Bill started to take some photo’s of her, from her waist down.

“Don’t worry Sara, I will not take any of your face, so no one will know it is you”.

My wife was glad he told her that, made her feel more at ease. Bill took quite a few photos, with legs slightly apart, then opened quite wide, then he got her to put her feet on the edge of the desk and pushed her legs apart as far as they would go. He took real close ups of her cunt, with lips spread open by his fingers.

“That looks wondefull, I have a few friends who will like to see these. I maybe will also show them to Jim at some stage.”he told her.

When Bill had stopped photoing her he reached over and got a tube of lube which he got from the desk.

He got undressed and now was standing naked between her legs, his cock was rigid.

He put some lube on his fingers and spread some on her pussy, trying to work it into her.He then put some on his cock.

He eased towards her and with his cock in his hand and tried to get it in her cunt. He rubbed the head up and down her bald slit, trying to get it in her, but it would not go in.

My wife told him she has never had a cock inside her pussy before, and please do not hurt her, as it is very tight.

Bill was getting frustrated. He said “I know you are 18 but you are still very small for your age, but I thought I would be able to get my cock inside you, I won’t hurt you Sara, I promise.”

With that Bill said “if I can’t get it in your pussy then maybe I can get it in your bum”. He lifted her legs higher so her bum hole was on view, he put some lube around her bum hole. He tried to get it in but again it was difficult, the angle was all wrong.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.